My sister is coming over !!!!

Aw I feel so excited for you!!
If she's going to start SW you'll have to get her addicted to Minimins too!!
Love the idea of turning it into a spa holiday

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP !!!

Have a wonderful time you sound so excited it's infectious. Hope you have a great time. You are so lucky to be living over there in all that sunshine, is it easy to find a job over there? :D

She has arrived yeah !!!!!!! Her flight was on time and we stayed up until 3.30 a.m. chatting and swimming and then chatting and swimming some more lol.

This morning Gilly started her initiation in to SW. I have made daily record sheets to be filled in as we eat, a bit like the on line food diaries. I weighed her first thing and them gave her a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit salad that was made with, peach,pear,plum,pineapple, pink grapefruit and lemon juice topped off with apple and caramel yogurt. She was so full after it that she declined anything else. Lunch was the SW potato cakes with lots of salad. Dinner tonight is Eggs Florentine with roasted veg and new potatoes. Gill is vegetarian.

She has done all the exercises I set out for her and I had a little chuckle when I saw her reading material at siesta time.......SW books even though in her room I have put a selection of holiday reads.

It is brilliant to have her here, I love her so much. I have not been brave enough to watch the DVD of our brothers Thai funeral yet but broke my heart when I opened the A4 Envelope my nephew has sent us. It was the last photo taken him.

Tomorrow we are nipping out to do a bit of shopping and then time to get stuck into preparing everything for the Antiques Fair on Friday. The venue is beautiful, and Gill will really enjoy it.

hugs to you all xxxxxx

Did she weigh before she set off or arrived with you? Be interesting to see how she gets on over the time she is with you!

PS, she has an excellent first name - all the best people are Gills ;)

Hope you're having a great time with your sister. I live in England but I'm French and all my family and a lot of friends are still there so I know what it's like to miss family. Well done for making it a slimming world holiday too...you could have easily used your sister being with you to indulge...you've inspired me to try to initiate my mum and dad to SW when I get to France on Sunday...
Good luck :)

Just a quick report.

Gill did get weighed when she arrived.

She has been good, I have given her no choice lol, she has stuck with it all the way, despite such an unhealthy life style in the U.K.

She has ebjoyed every mouthful of SW food, has exercised diligently and yesterday after just 3 days of her "new" life she got weighed again and has lost an amazing 8lbs !!!!!!!! Remember she has a lot to lose so the first weight loss is going to be a biggy.

I am so pleased for her because I know this means she will continue when she gets home.

We are having a great time together and today are off to fo girly things...........mooch around the shops, visit our local fruit and veg market, sit at a lovely street cafe in our village square and dish even more dirt !!! Then take a stroll through the lovely quaint streets of the village.

teulada1.jpg
benissa.jpg

benissa%20market.jpg

It sounds like you're a wonderful hostess, I'm sure you will have a fabulous time together. :)

Mmmmmm I was thinking the same myself Laura. I wonder if Sue would like to 'adopt' another sister :D lol

Sounds like you're having a great time Sue. What was Gills reaction to loosing 8lb in just 3 short days?

Those quaint streets look flipping gorgeous! I'll get some adoption papers drawn up immediately! Awwww I've always wanted another sister :D :8855:

Seriously though, I hope you both have a brilliant day out and thoroughly enjoy the rest of your sisters stay xxx Can't wait to see how much weight Gills lost before she goes home :D Keep us posted xxx

Wow! 8lb in three days! Thats amazing! Well done Gill! (PS - Tell Gill that all the best Gills are REALLLLLY good at Slimming World ;) xx)

Mmmmmm I was thinking the same myself Laura. I wonder if Sue would like to 'adopt' another sister :D lol

Sounds like you're having a great time Sue. What was Gills reaction to loosing 8lb in just 3 short days?

Those quaint streets look flipping gorgeous! I'll get some adoption papers drawn up immediately! Awwww I've always wanted another sister :D :8855:

Seriously though, I hope you both have a brilliant day out and thoroughly enjoy the rest of your sisters stay xxx Can't wait to see how much weight Gills lost before she goes home :D Keep us posted xxx

Adopted daughters and sisters welcome by the bus load.

Gill was over joyed to see her weight loss.

Gill, I have passed on your messages and she says cheers, she agrees, you can not beat a good Gill lol !!! She is joining Minimins when she gets home so she can tell you herself.

Have just given her stuffed courgettes for lunch with white asparagus and salad and she loved it.

Ooo in that case *hands over adoption form*. Mummy!:D

Lunch sounds gorgeous! Tell Gill well done and we look forward to meeting her once she's back home and online.:)

Heh, you could definitely start a SW Spa with all your good ideas! At this rate you won't need to sell up and come back to the UK, the UK will be coming out to stay with you for some splendid SW Fillymums Fountain Therapy!!!

Back