My slanket RANDOM BUT AMAZING

naughty_but_nice

I had to tell you all about the best xmas present i had this yr.

i had a slanket....a blanket with sleeves!! its amazing.

i know its random but ive been telling everybody lol

its a huge fleece with sleeves in it. (google it)

if anyone else has one and thinks it is amazing please say so. just so i dont sound mad!!!! :8855:

I have just googled it and its looks great. I need a slanket I think as I am sitting here with the flu under my very ordinary blanket lol x

How utterly fab is that?!!

x

yay now i dont look bonkers lol.

no its just a really long blanket. its quite wide too so you can wrap it around you.

my partner got mine from the net. im in england so its definatley possible!

Mike (my H2B) told me about these a few months back and promised me one for Christmas... it never came!! But my fleecey dressing gown and fleecey throw will do the trick til it arrives! You're not mad tho - it's a great concept :)

xx

Lavender Pink

I've been trying to get one in Lavender for weeks. They're sold out everywhere. Prezziebox and IWOOT sell them for about £25 to £30. I love a wee nap on the sofa when I can and a slanket made my toes curl up when I thought about them. They'll be back in stock soon I'm sure now that the Xmas rush is over.

:)

Lol - I totally agree with you. My boyfriend bought me a slanket for christmas (in brown, to go with the brown and cream living room lol) and it's with me EVERY night when I sit on the sofa and watch tv.

It is sooooo cwtchy and warm - it's fab! Brilliant! Also... got my arms nicely through the arm holes to type on here ... ;) top job!

I'm so gonna get me one. Was looking at them just before Xmast but the Lavendar Pink was sold out. The brown would go with my Livingroom too but I'm such a Magpie when it comes to pink...... I can't help myself.

Back