My Slim Fast Journey

Hi Hayles,

Green tea at 1st was disgusting but you have to persevere and the taste gets better. I drink the tetley green tea with a hint of lemon which takes the edge of it. I have 3 cups a day and got to say it must be working coz i have just had wi and lost 3lbs!!! whoop whoop xxxx

i am over the moon today. 3lbs is good considering i didnt have the perfect weekend and also went out with the girls on wednesday. Off to bluewater today to get a dress for a wedding next week x

Morning diary,

well i am a very poorly bunny :( i have caught an awful cold off o the hubby and feel rubbish. It makes me want to eat stodgy carbs (not that i will)
My head is punding, my nose is blocked and i cant get warm. Im slobbed on the soa with my kids watching Alvin and the chipmunks (perfect way to cheer me up)

Anyway i yesterday was a good day considering it was treat day. I had 1 x shake, 1 x kellogs bar, 1 x snack a jack and then for dinner i had prawns, salad, jacket potato (with cheese) and had a treat of apple pie and custard (which is why i missed my 2nd shake) I took 3 lipobinds coz of the cheese & butter on the jacket and the apple pie and custard. I also had 3 cups of green tea and 3 litres of water and 2 glasses of carribean twist (oops lol) but i feel good about my choice. It couldve been much worse as hubby and the kids had pizza and wedges.

brought the dress from Jane Norman, it is gorgeous and i feel really good in it. I did have to buy a 12 as its tight around the bust coz of the material but that leaves plenty of room around the waist :)

God i feel soooo rough :sick:and really need some tlc or food lol. I have been good with food. So far i have had 1 x shake, 1 x snack a jack & 3 x rivita's so all is good. The naughty bit is i am having a glass of wine as i type:party0036:. I know its naughty, but i really need to get over the feel sorry for myself stage so i thought id drink the cold away lol.

I cant have a day off work tomorrow either as i am the only one that can do payroll. So if i have a day off then my staff wont get paid. If that happens my ass will definately be kicked lol :whoopass:.

Got dinner planned, prawns and new potatos with salad and a bit of sweet thai chilli sauce mmmmmm cant wait.

How is everyone so far today?

Hi Diary,

Well i lasted at work until 3pm and then had to go home. Luckily it only took half an hour to get home so i went straight to bed for an hour or so. Just got up ready to sort teh kids out. I feel awful....its definately man flu lol

Last night i had a bit of a pick . well too much really. sweets & cheese plus a few glasses of wine to take away the pain :(

I have been good today. So far i have had the following:

3 x rivita's = 111 calories
1 x shake = 220 calories
1 x pkt snack a jack = 91 calories
2 x rivitas = 74 calories
Total = 496 cals

I am going to have chicken cooked in fry light with wholemeal rice and corn on the cob or chicken, new potatoes and salad not sure which one yet

Having a cold makes me feel soooooo hungry :( i could eat the leg of a horse. really fancy chips and pure stodgy carbs grrrrrrrr

hope you feel better soon

Cheers Kazzy,

i am seriously feeling sorry for myself lol xxx

well i say were allowed to feel sorry for ourselves when ill coz men bloody well do lol,,,,,,,,,,, lie on couch make hubby make you lots of hot drinks n pamper you

I think we all have moments when we feel sorry for ourselfs. I am with Kazzy, take advantage, get ya man to do the running around lol

Oh Carol i did exactly that in the end last night :(. It all started so well. I had a healthy dinner etc then had a glass of wine, folllowed by another, then i had a crisp sandwich and biled egg with toast :( What an idiot!!!! And i was doing soooo well. God knows how many calories i ended up having last night. The sickenjng thing is it didnt make me feel any better. In fact it mae me feel worse...sick as a pig.

Oh well theres nothing i can do about it now is there. I took some lipobind, drank extra water and went to bed. Today i am going to be 100% and may have slightly less cals then i am supposed to to make up for it.

Hope you all had a better day then i did x

Feeling Low

Hi Diary,

Well this week hasnt gone exactly to plan :cry:. I was soo hoping i would hit goal this week but now dont think that will happen. I have been a bit of a naughty girl :mad:. It all starts off sooo well and then comes the picking. Yesterday i had some pringles, and M&S marshmellow bites. I was so shocked when i found out that each slice has 215 calories in it :eek::eek::eek:. And i had 3:eek:

I wanted to cry as i didnt think they were that bad. I now feel really bloated and fat and i have a wedding tomorrow where i am wearing quite a figure hugging dress. I was really looking forward to wearing it but now i am dreading it :sigh:

I have still been drinkin at least 3 litres of water, 3 x green tea and also taking lipobind but i dont think thats going to help. I feel really bloated at the moment. Not sure if that is becuase of the lipobind as that can be 1 of the side effects until it kicks in properly.

The problem is i am constantly feeling hungry and its not in my head. I try and drink a glass of water everytime i feel hungry but it doesnt work. I am getting so fed up with dieting, its really getting me down. I have to be so careful as the slightest thing makes me gain weight its awful.

Having a really down day :wave_cry:

*hugs* you will look absolutely stunning in you dress, what about giving the lipbind a miss today and see if the bloating feeling goes away

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been on here for a while. Its been a very hard time for me over the past week. Im at risk of redundancy :(. I feel sick over it all. I gave them my notice 3 months agoas i found a job that was more money and closer to home. They begged me to stay and gave me a pay rise i couldnt refuse so i stayed. Now all 4 managers jobs are at risk and we have to apply for 1 role!!! I am sooo gutted its unreal. The worse thing is hubby's jo are trying to get rid of him at the moment coz they think a new computer robot can take over humans. They cant sack him coz his file is squeeky clean. He has done sooo much for the company as i have yet feel we have been treated is a s**t way.

On a good note i sts last saturday which considering my naughty treats is good. I have had good and bad days this week. Mainly alcohol due to whats going on but i am trying to stay positive and not let it beat me. Hope you all have a good day xx

oh Dione thats awful for you, ESPECIALLY after they have begged you to stay, thats so unfair, well i hope at least them asking you to stay gives you a bit of a boost and obviously shows that your more than good enough for the job!!
its so hard not to comfort eat when your going thru things like this (if your a comfort eater) so i would just say do as you feel for now till you feel a bit more sorted about it, dont let it get you worked up.
keep us updated :D xx

Back