My slim & save diary

So week 3 has begun and today I feel hungry! Not all day - just this evening. Wondering if it’s because I’m back at work so doing more? Oh well hopefully it’ll pass, just having my dinner and that does usually fill me up.

Day 17.
A long day at work today as had staff meeting after school, was worried I’d be hungry but I was fine. It seems to have passed! I’m enjoying the shoes for breakfast - I’ve always hated any shakes I’ve tried on diets before but they are quite nice on slim & save! Hoping to lose 3 lb this week but we’ll have to see on Monday! Just keep on going that’s the key

Day 18
It’s all going so smoothly I still can’t really believe it! I’m back at work and in a routine of shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and packs for afternoon and evening. I do seem to get odd pangs of hunger which is new but it soon goes and it’s not a problem. Hoping I’ll lose 3.5lb this week to keep on track for a stone a month .

Day 22 - week 3 weigh in. Lost 3lbs. That’s 17lbs in 3 weeks. Happy with that, it’s getting a bit harder as I miss food! But onwards and upwards.

Day 22 - week 3 weigh in. Lost 3lbs. That’s 17lbs in 3 weeks. Happy with that, it’s getting a bit harder as I miss food! But onwards and upwards.

Well done. That is great x

Day 28
I’ve been quiet on here as I’ve been so busy. Back at work and my kids back at school. Everything is going fine, I’ve started to miss food a bit this week and I’ve probably found it the hardest week. However, I’ve never been tempted to actually break the diet so that’s good, and that includes watching my sons and husband eat fish and chips, dominos, birthday cake (youngests sons birthday) sweets, cakes, macdonalds and more! I also cook them dinner every night and never feel tempted to eat some, despite it looking delicious!
It’s my week 4 weigh in tomorrow and I would really like to have lost another 3lbs. But I’m not sure if I will have, it’s felt slower this week. The key is to not worry if I haven’t and to plough on! 8 weeks to go! After 12 weeks you have to have a refeed week back on normal food, but I’m hoping that I’ll feel that I’ve lost enough to feel good and then try to maintain (a whole different challenge!)

Day 29. Week 4 weigh in lost 3.5 so that’s half a point of a stone and a half! Very pleased with that and even more pleased to realise that I’ve lost half of the 3 stone I set out to 😀

Sorry I’m here! Just been busy with work so not been on. Still plugging away lost another 3 last week so that’s 24lb in 5 weeks. Hoping for 4lb this week so I can hit 2 stone 🤞🏻

So week 6 weigh in and I’ve lost 4lbs, that’s 2 stone loss in 6 weeks. Chuffed and amazed, people have started to comment on my loss now which is always good! I’m aiming to lose another stone then evaluate whether I need to lose a bit more.

Thanks AliGal I’ll have look at those. We have to consume within an hour of making to so making in advance won’t work. But I have ordered some shakes and I’m thinking I’ll have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and then packs for dinner and evening pack. If necessary I could take my blender to work and make a smoothie there but it’s a bit of a faff!
An hour? I have to have mine within 15 minutes LOL

So week 6 weigh in and I’ve lost 4lbs, that’s 2 stone loss in 6 weeks. Chuffed and amazed, people have started to comment on my loss now which is always good! I’m aiming to lose another stone then evaluate whether I need to lose a bit more.
Well done! You're doing so well!

So I’ve not really been on here much recently, no reason really I guess I’m just in the swing of it and not much to say! I’d lost 31lbs after 6 weeks and I’m hoping for another 3 by weigh in for week 7 on Monday. This week has been the first week I’ve had a wobble. Just started to feel fed up of the diet and for some unknown reason I had a small bowl of chilli on Monday night! It looked so tempting and I convinced myself it would be fine. I think I just about got away with it and it didn’t kick me out of ketosis (it would have been the kidney beans or tomatoes in it that would have) but not really sure where that came from. Anyway, on the positive side I didn’t then spiral and fall off the wagon I’ve carried on the rest of the week 100% on plan so not too much harm done. If I get a smaller loss this week I’ll know why! Just ordered (hopefully) my last order of meals as I’ve got 4 weeks 2 days left before I plan to come off. I wanted to lose 3 stone so hopefully I will by then!

Week 8 weigh in, another 3lbs lost which means I’ve got 1stone 1 pound to go until I reach target and I’m officially overweight now not obese! I am finding it really hard at the moment, but need to try to stay focused for 4 more weeks. Then I’m coming off the meal replacement and going back to food, although probably still trying to stay in ketosis.

Back