My slimming and toning diary.

Hayz

Hi all,

My name is Hayley and I'm 23 years old and live near London.

Over the past 3 years or so I have put weight on and am now considered overweight for my height/age.

At the start of this month I purchased Wii Fit and since then have become adament that I will lose weight and more importantly eat healthier. My diet rarely consisted of any fruit and veg.

So I'm not following any diet. I'm doing it myself. Eating alot more healthily and doing excersice on my wii fit every day.

I don't have a lot to lose but I'm hoping it's still ok for me to post my diary here? I'd like too see what i'm eating per day and also would love to get comments. :)

I am 5'4 and currently weight 10stone 11pounds. I have gone down 5 pounds since getting my Wii Fit and changing my diet. I want to lose about a stone and get into a size 8/10. At the moment I'm a size 12/14.

Ok so far today I've had:

Speacial K with red berries, semi skimmed milk.
Nearly a pint of water.

About to have a peach and then will have my lunch at 2.

Good luck with it hun :)

Good luck with it hun :)

Thanks! :)

I forgot to mention that I am also cutting out bread completely from today. I just like it far to much and overdose on it!! I know I'm going to struggle but hopefully it will help with my weight loss.

Hi good luck!
I recently cut out all wheat & i used to love bread so i would recommend oat cakes or ryvita or rice cakes when you feel like toast or a sandwich or whatever - you get used to it really quickly:)

Hi good luck!
I recently cut out all wheat & i used to love bread so i would recommend oat cakes or ryvita or rice cakes when you feel like toast or a sandwich or whatever - you get used to it really quickly:)

Ooo thanks for the recommendations. I've got some ryvita indoors and not liking it at the moment, but will keep trying too!

Have you noticed any difference since cutting out bread? Rice cakes, do you know where they would be in a supermarket? and what would you have on it?

For lunch today I had a bowl of pasta with baby tomatoes, spinach and pine nuts.

Am now up too 2 pints of water for today which is good.

Not sure what I'm having for dinner.

We got a lovely pizza (it's a healthy one) and I don't count it as bread....hehe and will have tons of veggies with it.

Then do half hour/hour of wii fit later.

Have you noticed any difference since cutting out bread?
Hi well yes i have but it was in conjunction with quite a dramatic overhall in my eating including cutting out wheat and dairy and stopping overeating w/ hypnotherapy

Rice cakes, do you know where they would be in a supermarket? and what would you have on it?
As for these i suppose they're with crackers and crispbread type things?:confused: I'm not sure, i get mine in the co-op and they're with crisps (how helpful) and ryvitas and breadsticks
And on them i have (a little bit) of peanut butter or marmite or hummus or mashed avocado or tuna... anything really :)

I love Ryvita, also eating Krisprolls too as they are only 90cals in 2 of them. Yummy with a bit of cucumber (I have a cucumber obsession LOL).

Wish I had a Wii Fit...or even a Wii...LOL

I'm going to be weighing myself every Saturday morning and posting it up here. Hopefully with good news!

I've got a beach wedding to go to in August in America so really want to lose the weight before then so I can wear a gorgeous dress!

At the moment my diet is ok, could be better. Im not eating chocolate/crisps/cakes. Snacking on fruit and trying to drink lots of water.

Back