~> My Slimming World Diary - By Abigail'sMummy <~

Oh no! I don;t like the sound of you feeling down! You are cleaver enough for this, don't judge that! Like Emmey said, you wouldn't have got this far if you weren't!
Oh chips...they do make us feel better don't they? Hopefully they did make u feel that bit better! at least if they did they were worth it! :)
Chin up! :)))))) we've all fallen of the diet at some point, so don't worry about that! Start a fresh tomorrow xx

Hello ladies,

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I feel a bit embarrassed now, moaning on here...lol. I had an early night yesterday and I ended up only eating the portion of chips all day..so when I went on the scales this morning to see what the damage was (I have had a few odd days with the syns) I had STS. So I think someone is watching over me! So new weigh in day is going to be Tuesday next week. I really want to see if I can lose 3 lbs..I have a big chemistry exam next week but Im determined not to let my work plans make me gain. The reason why I am this size is because I am a serial comfort eater but Im glad that I feel stronger in myself to reign it in. I mean yesterday I had a yoghurt a banana and a portion of chips but before I wouldnt stop there I would have chips, burgers, mcdonalds later, sweets, chocolate and booze as well. Its awful looking back at it now. It looks like I had a serious problem! But I didnt do that yesterday or any other day I have treated myself. I think thats the key if you are going to go off plan, do it in moderation! Also, most of the time when I feel like going off plan I can do a slimming world version of it anyway and it tastes just as good.

About the exam, well I found out today and my stomach is in knots so I doubt Ill eat today I found out at about 2. I still feel very unconfident but I know that I wont give up. I have wanted to be a doctor all my life. Its just a really difficult process, to the point it is soul destroying sometimes. I guess if I dont get in anywhere this year I will apply again next year as I will have completed my course then and got all the wonderful A grades across the board like these medical schools want. So, whatever the result I'll keep on going with my course as I finish in May. I have decided to pick myself back up and plan my revision schedule for next weeks Chemistry exam and If I find out that I am resitting my biology exam, Ill just get on with that too. I really hope one day being a doctor makes me very happy though! lol

Hope it went well today xx

Exam results not released yet, and unfortunately I now have flu. I have been working so hard that my body is run down and I have felt really rotton all day. So diet has taken a little backseat. I weighed this morning and its a STS which I am ecstatic with believe it or not! lol. Although, I have decided flu or no flu I am definitely back on it tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon hun, it's hard to eat right when your unwell but I'm sure you can do it - a skinny doctor in no time! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the support hun, will catch up with diaries later. So didnt go into college today, feel rotten as you like but will plough on with my revision for chemistry exam next week. Exam results still not released yet!

Im back on track with my diet today, and I weighed this morning again. Its showing a loss of 1lb :confused: Im guessing this is because I am not well. Anyway, least its all still going in the right direction lol.

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs and 2 slices of wholemeal toast with a little butter . (2.5 syns) HEXB

Lunch - Batchelors Pasta made with skimmed milk and ham(HEXA)

Dinner - Skinless Chicken, Mash and veg (3 syns for gravy?)

Snacks: Maybe a bit of my low fat ice-cream tonight. (3 syns)

Feels good to be back on track.

Weighing next Thursday now. :D

Been in bed all day with lemsip, Im not synning it though!

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs and soilders with a little butter (2 syns) my favourite breakkie ever!

Lunch - Tomato and mozarella pasta with veg

Dinner - Chicken Casserole

Having a low syn day, so will probably have a couple of biscuits (2 syns each) and leave it at that for treats later.

Last edited:
I think since I wont weigh till next week Thursday I will update my weight -1lb loss. Mixture, of stress, being ill I think but happy nonetheless! :D Im just a pound off my first stone now. Woop!

Oh no!! Hope u feel better soon x

Abigail'sMummy said:
I think our posts crossed over hun, Im feeling a bit better this evening. Will check on diaries later this evening. So excuse me if I scroll through your last 1 million pages and comment on them haha xx

Lol comment away!! It's mainly woffle on my diary anyway hehe :)
Glad yr feeling better and well done on the loss xx

Thank you girls, I am feeling a lot better today I had an early night..which means today will be another full on day of studying

Tracking for yesterday

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, lean bacon and beans one slice of toast with a little butter.

Lunch - Mixed Bean pasta (Very nice & syn free!)

Dinner - Homemade syn free chips and burgers (no bun) with sweetcorn & cheese slices. Fiance was meant to just get cheese bless him, but he bought home that refined stuff! He tried I guess...but it was 4 syns..

Had a little of my low fat ice-cream in the evening..Takes me to about 10 syns for yesterday.

Abigail'sMummy said:
Thank you girls, I am feeling a lot better today I had an early night..which means today will be another full on day of studying

Tracking for yesterday

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, lean bacon and beans one slice of toast with a little butter.

Lunch - Mixed Bean pasta (Very nice & syn free!)

Dinner - Homemade syn free chips and burgers (no bun) with sweetcorn & cheese slices. Fiance was meant to just get cheese bless him, but he bought home that refined stuff! He tried I guess...but it was 4 syns..

Had a little of my low fat ice-cream in the evening..Takes me to about 10 syns for yesterday.

What ice cream do you have hun?

Its the walls vanilla light hun..3 syns for 2 scoops and really really yummy. It tastes better than the full fat, couldnt believe it! :D

Will update diary before bedtime.

Abigail'sMummy said:
Its the walls vanilla light hun..3 syns for 2 scoops and really really yummy. It tastes better than the full fat, couldnt believe it! :D

Will update diary before bedtime.

Oh perfect! Now I don't dread summer quite so much! Lol

Yeah it's really yummy...

I have 2 scoops with a meringue best with strawberries that I mush when eating them.... Delicious!!!!!

Are these real scoop size or do you have to use a melon baller or summat stupid?! LOL xx

Back