~> My Slimming World Diary - By Abigail'sMummy <~

Abigail'sMummy said:
Ok well yesterday was GOOD!! Woop Woop Abigail'sMummy is officially back on it! Really to crack on now......will track for today later..feeling positive!

Yeah! Go you! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, yesterday was another good day. Didnt get back home till late so didn get a chance to update...

Tracking for today

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, two slices of wholemeal bread and a banana

Lunch - Batchelors cheesy pasta, and a yoghurt

Dinner - Lamb Chops, veg, roast potatos and gravy (3 syns)

Will do 1 hours Zumba later!

Abigail'sMummy said:
Thanks hun, yeah I am back on it now. Realised those treats are so not worth it! Jumped on scales this morning and its looking good so far...

Excellent!! :) x

Been very unlucky this past month for illness. Over the weekend I contracted food posioning, and have been the sickest I have ever been in my life..feeling quite sorry for myself about it as this is the third illness I have had in a month. Went on the scales this morning and I am 16 stone 1, which means I have lost 5lbs! Not surprising as I have eaten like a rabbit. Bit worried about my attendance at college too, as the last 3 weeks its been hear there and everywhere. Will be going to the doctors this month to get a sick note..

Abigail'sMummy said:
Been very unlucky this past month for illness. Over the weekend I contracted food posioning, and have been the sickest I have ever been in my life..feeling quite sorry for myself about it as this is the third illness I have had in a month. Went on the scales this morning and I am 16 stone 1, which means I have lost 5lbs! Not surprising as I have eaten like a rabbit. Bit worried about my attendance at college too, as the last 3 weeks its been hear there and everywhere. Will be going to the doctors this month to get a sick note..

Make sure you do... Seems if as your immune system is low Hun... Go visit the doc xxx

Thanks hun, yeah they are doing a few tests this this week but for now they have said viral gastroenterititis. Although, as soon as you hear tests you start thinking all sorts dont you?

I decided to weigh today, and I am still the same weight I was yesterday, 16 stone 1, so I am going to take today as weigh in. Wow 5lbs in a week, anyone for gastroentiritis? I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Although, this now means, I am only 2lb-3lbs off target for my diet journey so far! Im going to be earing a lot more veggie meals this week, so hoping to lose 3lbs by next Tuesday/Wed..

Abigail'sMummy said:
Thanks hun, yeah they are doing a few tests this this week but for now they have said viral gastroenterititis. Although, as soon as you hear tests you start thinking all sorts dont you?

I decided to weigh today, and I am still the same weight I was yesterday, 16 stone 1, so I am going to take today as weigh in. Wow 5lbs in a week, anyone for gastroentiritis? I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. Although, this now means, I am only 2lb-3lbs off target for my diet journey so far! Im going to be earing a lot more veggie meals this week, so hoping to lose 3lbs by next Tuesday/Wed..

:( just make sure u continue to eat lots of SF to ensure the weight stays off xxx

Ok well Ive not been fully back on plan..sigh..Weighed this morning and its a STS..Decided I am not going to weigh until the 20th the day I come back after my half term. I find it really damaging, and as much as I like to know it can change my mood for the entire day if its not what I want to see. Going to start tracking again from tomorrow as it works..still not fully recovered from my various illnesses but almost there.

Hope you are feeling better xx

Ok I am back and ready to get back on track...fully recovered from illness. Bit sad that feb has been a bit of a disaster but I am not going to let it stop me from achieving my goals. Will do a little meal plan today..feels good to be back! :D

Abigail'sMummy said:
Ok I am back and ready to get back on track...fully recovered from illness. Bit sad that feb has been a bit of a disaster but I am not going to let it stop me from achieving my goals. Will do a little meal plan today..feels good to be back! :D

Yay! So glad your back :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls, yesterday was not a good back on track day. I got my second rejection from medical school...so ended up eating lots of chocolate and getting very drunk shamelessly as well. Have 2 choices left, plus some alternative degree courses. Trying to keep positive, but not hopeful. Dont know what to do to get my head back in the mindset..

Well I have decided not to beat myself up about it, but I am going to be really good and not weigh until the 3rd March! I know, I know! A big task as I am a serial weigher but..I want to see if I can do it, and I have probably gained in the last week and to be honest I dont want to make myself feel bad. So I want two proper weeks back on track, looking forward to it. I did think about going to group to give me a boost, but I have already paid my membership online so I just need to get my act together. Its my daughters birthday on the 15th April..wont get to my pre pregnancy weight for then. But I should be able to get to 15 stone. If I average 2-2.5lbs a week..will give it my best best shot!

Excellent idea about the weighing - I wish I could do that myself!!! But I need to see my gain in order to see how much I have lost! - does that make sense?! I know it will make me miserable on Sunday when I WI but then at least it will be over by Monday!!! And if I'm lucky - it won't b as bad as I think!! Lol - it'll prob be worse knowing my luck!! Lol xxx

Yeah I know what you mean, but I think I am trying to have a better attitude about my body because my weight doesnt reflect how I look if you know what I mean. At 12 stone 6, I am about a size 10..but some people wouldnt be that size at that weight. So, I am going to use this period to try and get some happiness about my body and not just focus on the scales going down. A big task! lol. But if I can do two weeks without weighing, I may go longer..Im also going to be doing a lot more exercise too..

Will track from tomorrow as I will be having a mix-match day of bits and pieces, plus left over shephards pie from yesterday..need to go shopping again today.

Hope everything is ok with you xxx

Back