~> My Slimming World Diary - By Abigail'sMummy <~

Hi girls,

Thank you for asking after me. Had a few family issues this past week, im well and truely off the wagon! But I recently got the new slimming world magazine in the post so tomorrow I will read it thoroughly and get myself in the right headset for Monday. Im not going to beat myself up over it, I just need to put a line under it and get on with it. Im sure Ive gained enough weight to depress me so I may leave the scales until I have had a week back on it.

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi girls,

Thank you for asking after me. Had a few family issues this past week, im well and truely off the wagon! But I recently got the new slimming world magazine in the post so tomorrow I will read it thoroughly and get myself in the right headset for Monday. Im not going to beat myself up over it, I just need to put a line under it and get on with it. Im sure Ive gained enough weight to depress me so I may leave the scales until I have had a week back on it.

I hope you're feeling better Hun.. Let us know if u need anything x

Roziee said:
I hope you're feeling better Hun.. Let us know if u need anything x

I second that ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, well I am back..I had to take some time away as my life was getting a little chaotic. I have unfortunately gained a lot of weight back and I am now back up to a whopping 17 stone 2 again. Sigh.Wont beat myself up over it, decided I will just get on with it, as I can still lose quite a bit for christmas. In my personal life, things have changed a lot! I did a lot of soul searching and came to the conclusion that I no longer feel that medicine is the right career path forme as it was taking over everything to the extent that I wasnt taking care of myself anymore at all because I was obsessed with getting straight A's for everything. Therefore, I have decided to go for another passion of mine which is midwifery! It enables me to have a bit of a life, and explore the creative side of myself that felt locked away when I was pursuing medicine. I will be applying this sept for next year, and already feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders and for once I feel like I can breath and start enjoying life again. I was beginning to resent medicine and no career should ever do that...

I rejoined today on Slimming World online, and will be starting from Monday again. Im going to do it this time! Ive decided there will be no more treat days, that was my down fall last time. I shouldnt see this as a diet, but more of a way of life from now onwards. When I have days off, thats when things start to go wrong for me. If I do have a takeaway, I will always try and pick the healthy options as much as I can. Its a rule that I have to set for myself, because I find that if I give myself an inch I take a mile!

Its great to be back. x

Abigail'sMummy said:
Hi everyone, well I am back..I had to take some time away as my life was getting a little chaotic. I have unfortunately gained a lot of weight back and I am now back up to a whopping 17 stone 2 again. Sigh.Wont beat myself up over it, decided I will just get on with it, as I can still lose quite a bit for christmas. In my personal life, things have changed a lot! I did a lot of soul searching and came to the conclusion that I no longer feel that medicine is the right career path forme as it was taking over everything to the extent that I wasnt taking care of myself anymore at all because I was obsessed with getting straight A's for everything. Therefore, I have decided to go for another passion of mine which is midwifery! It enables me to have a bit of a life, and explore the creative side of myself that felt locked away when I was pursuing medicine. I will be applying this sept for next year, and already feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders and for once I feel like I can breath and start enjoying life again. I was beginning to resent medicine and no career should ever do that...

I rejoined today on Slimming World online, and will be starting from Monday again. Im going to do it this time! Ive decided there will be no more treat days, that was my down fall last time. I shouldnt see this as a diet, but more of a way of life from now onwards. When I have days off, thats when things start to go wrong for me. If I do have a takeaway, I will always try and pick the healthy options as much as I can. Its a rule that I have to set for myself, because I find that if I give myself an inch I take a mile!

Its great to be back. x

Nice to see you back!!

Welcome back!!
Good news for you regarding yr future!':) xxx

Abigail'sMummy said:
Thanks girls, for some reason it wont let me see your diary Cai x

I had it moved to the silver section to stop any children from school finding it via google. I think to c it u have to have 500 posts. I can't see how many u have made?? Xx

Abigail'sMummy said:
Ohhhh ok, I only have another 250 posts to go then lol. How are you hun? xx

I'm ok - struggled to stay on track recently, been allowing too many treats into my diet. Work has been okay tho, I got a promotion!
I'm just on a five-week count down now until my mother in laws wedding day. Going shopping for a hen night dress in two weeks and I need to lose about half a stone before then. I am also going to be a bridesmaid this summer and my final bridesmaids dress fitting is at the beginning of July. Too many things to look forward tell, too many reasons to eat, too many events to lose weight far! Lol.
Glad to have you back tho, looking forward to seeing your progress. Xx

Congratulations on your promotion hun, what have you been promoted too? You can pm if you prefer, and yay for lots of things to look forward too. Its funny how social situations can make you feel like we need to eat eat eat but I guess we just have to stay strong. Im just planning my food diary for the week, I cant wait to start eating healthy again feel so sluggish all the time. xx

What a mess, my shopping didnt turn up on Monday (Online Delivery blunder) ...big mistake so obviously I ate everything and anything in sight. But did a proper shop today in person, and I am starting fresh tomorrow. Sigh, I will do this. Old habits die hard and all that!

Hope everything is going well yr end!!
I need someone to come and kick my ass into gear! Want the job?! X

Too right I want the job! Im setting up a new journal today, start fresh. When I read through the last few pages Im here there and everywhere. Will reply to your pm later too. xx

Back