• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Slimming World Journey

bb65

gonna be a yummy mummy
This time i feel i'm ready to change my eating habits and become healthier and fitter.
For me its not a diet i am on, its about changing my eating habits all together forever.

i have quite a bit to lose, but aiming to get down to 12st at the least which will take me a while but i can do this.

i think smaller goals work better for me as then it doesnt feel too daunting.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bb65

gonna be a yummy mummy
woke up very early this morning, try 3.30am:eek::eek: but since hubby and wee one were still in bed i decided i would get dinner sorted for today. so the pork hot pot is in the oven and also making soup in slow cooker:D:D

before if i had woke up during night i would be down stairs watching some rubbish on telly munching on something
xx

bb65

gonna be a yummy mummy
got my chicken tikka masala on and cooking then heading off to work :-( oh well got to be done.

dinner smells sooo good cant wait to eat it and its one of my hubby's fav's.. hope he likes it xx

bb65

gonna be a yummy mummy
well it has been a very hard few days!! trying to stay on plan completely. due * star week soon and just been wanting to eat (that wee urge you get). i have been soo emotional as when i feel down i used to eat and amazingly that made it better(DAMN EMOTIONAL EATING)!!!!!

but im soo happy and glad to say i never gave it and feel like ive passed a huge barrier... dont know if i will lose this week just feel so bloated :( i really hope so as i have been really good. xx