My Slimming World Journey

bb65

This time!
This time i feel i'm ready to change my eating habits and become healthier and fitter.
For me its not a diet i am on, its about changing my eating habits all together forever.

i have quite a bit to lose, but aiming to get down to 12st at the least which will take me a while but i can do this.

i think smaller goals work better for me as then it doesnt feel too daunting.

woke up very early this morning, try 3.30am:eek::eek: but since hubby and wee one were still in bed i decided i would get dinner sorted for today. so the pork hot pot is in the oven and also making soup in slow cooker:D:D

before if i had woke up during night i would be down stairs watching some rubbish on telly munching on something
xx

got my chicken tikka masala on and cooking then heading off to work :-( oh well got to be done.

dinner smells sooo good cant wait to eat it and its one of my hubby's fav's.. hope he likes it xx

well it has been a very hard few days!! trying to stay on plan completely. due * star week soon and just been wanting to eat (that wee urge you get). i have been soo emotional as when i feel down i used to eat and amazingly that made it better(DAMN EMOTIONAL EATING)!!!!!

but im soo happy and glad to say i never gave it and feel like ive passed a huge barrier... dont know if i will lose this week just feel so bloated :( i really hope so as i have been really good. xx

Back