My Slimming World weightloss diary

joolyliss

I have 3 stones to lose by the end of the year, yesterday was my 1st day and Im going to try to record my daily diet as I think it will help keep me on track! Survived day one although really hard not to eat my usual 5 slices of bread a day!!!!! Woke up today (day 2) feeling really motivated and with a flatter tummy (probably due to no late nite snacking)

DAY (1) Mon 15/08/11
Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo margarine (1syn)
Green tea

Lunch - salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, laughing cow light cheese (hex), clementine x 2, apple
Water

Evening - potatoes, carrots, broccoli, quorn chicken pieces and gravy (4 syns) had quite a bit!
Water

Snacks- clementine, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes
Day one = 5syns

DAY (2) Tues 16/08/11
Breakfast - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo (1syn)
Black coffee
Rubbish breakfast i know but had to get a bus at 7 so not much time :(

Lunch - Salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayo (3 syns) healthy dollop
4 Ryvita crispbreads :( carb cravings are coming thick and fast (4 syns)

Snacks - pasta with tinned tomatoes, onion and garlic (starving an hour after lunch) shouldnt of had this
A white hotdog roll (9 syns - CRY!!) and lolo spread (1syn) do not know why I did this but I shall not again!!

Dinner - Bachelors savoury rice/beef with mushrooms, onions and lean chicken breast (I am gunna double check if bachelors rices are free sounds too good to be true)
Green Tea
Day 2 = 17 syns --- Need to wise up, day 2 and Im messing it up already! over a tiny roll - wont happen again

Last edited:
I'm starting slimming world on Thursday! I will keep checking in on ur food diary! I want to loose 3 stone within a year!
Good luck xx

donna83 said:
I'm starting slimming world on Thursday! I will keep checking in on ur food diary! I want to loose 3 stone within a year!
Good luck xx

Yeah do!! It helps knowing someone else is going thru it too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back