Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Slimming World weightloss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by joolyliss, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. joolyliss

joolyliss Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have 3 stones to lose by the end of the year, yesterday was my 1st day and Im going to try to record my daily diet as I think it will help keep me on track! Survived day one although really hard not to eat my usual 5 slices of bread a day!!!!! Woke up today (day 2) feeling really motivated and with a flatter tummy (probably due to no late nite snacking)

DAY (1) Mon 15/08/11
    Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo margarine (1syn)
    Green tea

Lunch - salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, laughing cow light cheese (hex), clementine x 2, apple
    Water

Evening - potatoes, carrots, broccoli, quorn chicken pieces and gravy (4 syns) had quite a bit!
    Water

Snacks- clementine, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes
    Day one = 5syns

DAY (2) Tues 16/08/11
    Breakfast - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hex) lolo (1syn)
    Black coffee
    Rubbish breakfast i know but had to get a bus at 7 so not much time :(

Lunch - Salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mayo (3 syns) healthy dollop
    4 Ryvita crispbreads :( carb cravings are coming thick and fast (4 syns)

Snacks - pasta with tinned tomatoes, onion and garlic (starving an hour after lunch) shouldnt of had this
    A white hotdog roll (9 syns - CRY!!) and lolo spread (1syn) do not know why I did this but I shall not again!!

Dinner - Bachelors savoury rice/beef with mushrooms, onions and lean chicken breast (I am gunna double check if bachelors rices are free sounds too good to be true)
    Green Tea
    Day 2 = 17 syns --- Need to wise up, day 2 and Im messing it up already! over a tiny roll - wont happen again

Last edited: 16 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. donna83

donna83 Member

I'm starting slimming world on Thursday! I will keep checking in on ur food diary! I want to loose 3 stone within a year!
    Good luck xx

4. joolyliss

joolyliss Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah do!! It helps knowing someone else is going thru it too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.