My slimmm shake diary...

amyjay

Hi all,

I am new to these forums but have been lurking around for the past week. So after all of the recommendations I have found for slimmm shakes I decided to take a look at the approved food site and ordered quite a few. I have been dieting and hitting the gym recently quite a bit but find it hard to resist the temptation of crisps when I get home from work. I hope you don't mind me keeping a diary and filling you all in on how i'm getting on and would welcome and pointers etc for me to go in the right direction!

So...
Day one...
I haven't yet had anything to eat or any shakes. I had one cup of coffee with sugar in this morning and will have my first shake at about 11am. I am planning on having a shake for lunch and then we are at my partners parents house for dinner. I will go to the gym tonight and weigh and measure myself then.

I'm actually quite nervous! :wave_cry:

Heya i have also been lurking over the weekend and reading up on the diets there are out there, i also went for the celeb slim.......i have done the scarsdale as well at the beginning of the year but felt that although the weight comes off super fast it didnt stay off and i wanted to give myself time to get used to eating a different way and also smaller portion sizes.........evening snacking is my downfall.

Hee hee i to started my day with 2 coffees and sugars (to be fair i hadnt got my shakes by then but since then i have been good and resisted the kitchens temptations) Had the chicken soup for lunch which was as good as any cuppa soup i have had before so thats a good start and I am having fish and salad for my tea. Good luck and hope we both have the motivation and want to stick to our diets and see the desired results from it.

I am sorry for gatecrashing your thread but i thought that being as we both started this diet today we could keep each other motivated!? Obviously that is if you would be up for that :) Take care Vicky ps hope your first day was good

Hi Ladies, thanks for the encouragement. This is the third day and i'm going strong - I've been having 2 shakes a day and two snacks then my dinner on an evening. I'm feeling really full and yesterday I didn't feel like having a shake for lunch as I wasn't hungry. I made myself have it though as that's what the plan means. I've been having one coffee with one sugar in a morning and then a healthy meal for dinner. Last night I had chicken and vegetables. I had to buy frozen vegetables as my partner doesn't eat them but figures it's better than nothing!

I'm all set for another day today but i'm working late as I have a show on. I have two shakes and one soup ready to go incase I don't get chance to get anything for dinner. I will try though as I look forward to my main meal on an evening.

How are you ladies getting on?
:wave_cry:

Hi Guys,

I started Slimmm yesterday! I've done the cambridge/lipotrim before but that was a long time ago. I never stuck at them long enough as it was just for a quick fix. I've recently had a baby and gained alot of weight so I am determined to get rid!! If i'm honest I struggled yesterday. Had shake for breakfast and lunch then had a plain omlette and green veg for dinner. I saved my fruit snacks for when I new i would be really hungry later in the evening. Today has not been too bad but it's the dreaded munchies that kick in after 8pm! I found the soup to be really really sweet so I added some garlic granules and black pepper and also an extra 150ml hot water as I thought it was very thick and sickly. It made such a difference and filled me up nicely! Hope you's dont mind me gatecrashing?

I'm starting slimmm tomorrow! I have just received enough shakes to last me 24 days! Going to have 2 per day with a fruit snack and low cal dinner - aiming for 1000 cals per day which I will track via myfitnesspal. Glad to see others doing the same plan! We can do this!! xx

Hey Ladies good luck all those who are just starting keep strong (not like me!) Well I am on day 5 of my diet and i am not doing so well......i havent cheated hugely but i had a huge roast chicken dinner on wednesday (only 2 boiled potatoes and lots of veg and chicken and some gravy......homemade) and then yesterday i ate a little choc cake slice :( other than those things i have been pretty good drinking my shakes and eating my snacks but iam am not truely satisfied. To be honest i think this is due to stress or bordem because i feel like eating in the evening but not being that hungry so i must try and get a grip of that and then i should be on the right path. I am hoping it will still show a loss on the scales on monday (especially if i can push myself to be really good for the rest of the week!)

Anyhow enough of my moaning, how is everyone getting on with their diets??

xx

Hi Ladies, How have you all done with the weigh in? I lost 4lbs which i'm happy about as I was naughty the weekend and had a chinese! It was yummy! Back to it now though!! Let me know how you are all getting on??!!

WELL DONE, thats great :D

I did a weigh in and i had only lost 2lbs but saying that i am really struggling to stick to the diet! I hate the snacking bit and yet i cant survive without them, i cant control the want to eat carbs amd because of the kids sometimes the temptation of yummy bits in the cupboards is just to much. I am angry with myself and miserable at the fact i just dont seem to have the will power. :cry:
I did the scarsdale diet for four weeks (thats all it needed) and had no trouble with that but maybe its because its a fast loss and not for a long time (i want to loose the last stone slowly........or so i thought!) I maintain well at the weight im at but just dont seem to be able to stick to this diet at all! Any words of wisdom? Could really do with a boost right now!:break_diet:

Well done to you too! 2lb is better than nothing! I'm not really in a position to give advice as I fell off the bandwagon the weekend and that wasn't even after week 1 haha!
I'm back on it now though:
I have a shake as i'm driving to work at 7.30am then a snack at about 11am. Then I have another shake at 1.30pm and a snack at roughly 4.30pm when i'm leaving work. It's so hard to resist the crisps and sweets when I get home - the way I feel at the moment, I could easily much 5 bags off!!!
I have been going to the gym and swimming too and want to try and lose the same this week again. I measured my waist etc but am only going to check these every two weeks!

x

Back