tipperary

Gold Member
Do you mind if I start this thread here?
And please add your own daily positives to it.

After the week I have had I found that it was small things that kept me going, looking for that small bit of goodness in all the cr*p that was happening.
Loosing weight is a struggle and even more so for those with a threat of serious illness resulting from the weight gain and it is very easy to become negative and despondent.

So this is for your small single positive for the day, to write and to read, to see the small good things each day for you and for others.

Please join.

Was busy yesterday so here it is

Today I walked 3.5k with a buggy and a dog and it was easy and comfortable

(Baby Oscar still here so off out again)

and for today...
this time last week I was I hospital on a IV drip, today I am at home, I have just taken my last dose of antibiotics, the infection seems to be gone, my face has completely cleared up and there is no scaring left. I'm happy

Thanks, saying it like that it sounds vain...but if you had seen it you would understand it looked very bad.

It doesn't sound vain at all, I'd be exactly the same! Just so happy for you that it has finally gone, I think you've been amazingly patient to deal with all the antibiotics etc.

Maybe try and eat food with turmeric in, or take tablets, to boost your immune system now?

Good suggestion, thanks. I have turmeric tea and have been taken probiotics too.

Today I went for a 5k walk with the dog along the banks of the river. Lots of spring sounds....good for the soul.

Today I walked through a warren of a country house in high heels up and down lots of steep staircases. Four weeks ago the stairs would have had me panting and even in runners it would have been hard.
I can't visibly notice a loss yet but I can feel it.

Today I walked through a warren of a country house in high heels up and down lots of steep staircases. Four weeks ago the stairs would have had me panting and even in runners it would have been hard.
I can't visibly notice a loss yet but I can feel it.
Little improvements mean a lot...well done:)

Today I wore my "interview trousers" for 5 hours (journey was long) and didn't lose circulation in my lower body as expected. :p

I finished the "Awesome in April" challenge, 8lb lost in April

My new size 14 work trousers are baggy at the bum. If it wasn't for my jelly belly a size 12 might do.

Back