great thread,

my positive for today is I went shopping with a list and stuck to it, got home and cooked a really healthy meal for my family. another day on plan :) x x

That's great, the family get to benefit too with lovely meals

My positive for today is that with a crazy May I have actually lost some weight, only 700g but I did gain 900g and lost it again.
A lose is a lose and that has to be good

When are you due Jenny?
It must be difficult to lose weight while expecting.

When are you due Jenny?
It must be difficult to lose weight while expecting.

I'm due in October so still a long way off. I started slimming world in the hope of maintaining and not gaining 4 stone, like I did with my son. I've lost a stone in 5 weigh ins, I've found it pretty easy so far. I'm eating loads :)

x x

Todays positive, I have lost 6.2 kilos which is almost a stone. Hopefully I can celebrate a stone this Friday

Todays positive. I'm on holiday in Wales for the next 2 weeks and I am determined to stay on plan.
Yesterday on the way down we stopped for McDonalds. I turned it down and made a salad when we arrived
Today, everyone's just had fish and chips for lunch from the local chippy, I had a veggie stir fry and fruit salad

My big knickers are now too big.

I was in town today after swimming and wearing lycra leggings and a top (which leaves nowhere to hide anything). Met a collegue that I haven't seen since last summer and she said I have lost a huge amount of weight.

My BMI has dropped below 32 making me very happy and knowing that below 30 is now achieveable

Just checked my BMI and it's down from 51.9 to 41.5. Still very high I know but never would have thought when I started my SW journey in January this year that that would even be possible

That's an amazing achievement, you should be very proud of it, and in such a short amount of time.

Back