My socks stay up ha ha!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
This may sound weird, but I just put on a pair of socks and just noticed that they stay up and don't roll down as I have fat ankles :D I was like WOW!!! Every pair of socks I use to put on they use to roll down as soon as I put them on ha ha...My ankles are losing weight :D:D *woohoo*

Just thought I would share this lmao!

I am glad i am not the only one that lose it around my feet. When i lost weight last time i went from size 8 feet to a 6 1/2 not quite sure what happened lol x

Glad you are seeing a change in your body it will always help x x x

Yay for socks staying up lol! Glad you're seeing some great changes in your body Laura hun! :)

Its these little things along the way that keep us going, I was the same with my pants lol they are the strong powerful support jobbies and now they just slip on, instead of having to be wrestled on ha ha

Well done with your lose so far, your doing great. x

Thanks everyone..Sock update..They are indeed still up *woohoo* I will keep you all informed ha ha! :D:D

Well done Laura, it's these little things that others don't notice that keep you going. I sometimes shake my wrist just to see my watch move around coz it's now too big (I know I could remove one of the links but why deprive myself of this little pleasure!!!!!)

x

Well done Laura, it's these little things that others don't notice that keep you going. I sometimes shake my wrist just to see my watch move around coz it's now too big (I know I could remove one of the links but why deprive myself of this little pleasure!!!!!)

x

Thank's Rainbow...When we notice these things it really does keep us motivated, I feel fantastic :p

lol .. u know it is these little things that are great ,, brill :)

thats great hun it strange where the weight does fly off but amazing for us who wanna lose it xxx

Back