My Star sign reading

Channy35

Wants to do this!
Well yesterday evening picked up a copy of the London Paper and on the train read my star sign:

"Whatever it is that you really want, Aries, is the thing that you should be aiming to get at the moment. Setting yourself lesser goals and targets might seem more realistic, but aren't you being just a little bit defeatist? Yes you might fall short if you aim high. But if you don't then how on earth will you ever know?"

OMG, this really applied to me because I was thinking about going up to 1000cals over the festive period so I can have diet coke or coke zero and a few carbs on the plate etc. But after reading that I'm in two minds. I see this reading as a sign to stick with SS or SS+ because my weight loss at the moment is the thing that I'm aiming for.

I was due to go out for lunch this Thursday but I think I'll fake a tummy bug or something so I don't have to eat conventional food.

Does anyone else read their stars and has anything hit home like mine did yesterday?!:angel09:

Oh I am an Aries as well!

I always believe horoscopes when they are good and discount them when they are not so good:D

But I do believe that we can get inspiration from anything, so if this 'scope has done it for you then well done!

Back