My Starting from Scratch Diary - with some Foodie Pics x x

Extra Easy Day

(B) 35g Bran Flakes (HEXB) with 150g Semi Skimmed Milk (part HEXA) and a Banana

(L) McCain Jacket Potato (1) with Tuna and Light Salad Cream (1) Mullerlight Greek - Strawberry (0.5) Pineapple Lolly and Strawberries

(D) SW Quiche - Bacon, Mushrooms and Onions, added to 1 x 300g tub of Asda Good for you Cottage Cheese with Chives and Onions and 3 x Eggs, topped with Tomatoes and 30g Cheese... Making each 1/4, 1.5 syns, I ate half so (3) SW Chips and Peas

IMG_20130130_190000.jpg

Malteser Bunny (8)

Drinks - Water, NAS Squash, Tea with sweetner and Milk (part HEXA)

Syns - 13.5

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day - Really need to start throwing some Red days in, I always seemed to lose better...

(B) 2 x Alpen Light Summer Fruit (HEXB) Mullerlight - Turkish Delight and a Mandarin

Apple

(L) Deli Box Noodles - BBQ Beef (1.5) Mullerlight Greek - Lemon (0.5) Pineapple Lolly, and Strawberries

(D) Turkey Stirfry - Turkey, Cabbage - White and Red, Peppers, Beanshoots, Carrot and Onion with Asda Soy and Garlic Stirfry Sauce (4 for 1/3) with Uncle Ben's Mixed Pepper rice (1.5 for 1/2)

IMG_20130131_184726.jpg

Options Hot Chocolate (2) made with Milk (HEXA) and a Freddo (5)

Drinks - Water, NAS Squash

Syns - 14.5

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day

(B) Pancakes! - 15g Ready Brek (3) 1 x Egg and 50ml Milk (part HEXA) with Jam (1)

Pear

(L) 1/2 Quiche - Cheese (part HEXA) with Salad - Lettuce, Tomato and Cucumber, Mullerlight Greek - Strawberry (0.5) Pineapple Lolly and Strawberries

(D) Youngs Fish Fillet in Breadcrumbs (7) SW Chips and Mushy Peas, 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (HEXB) Clover Lighter (1)

Drinks - Water, NAS Squash

Syns - 12.5

x x

Last edited:
Not a happy bunny... 3lbs on this morning! I'm putting it down to left over holiday gain... I didn't really start til Tuesday, so I have only had 4 days on plan... Hoping for better this week!

Extra Easy Day

(B) 2 x Manadrins, Mullerlight - Turkish Delight

Apple

(L) 2 x WW Wholemeal Bread (HEXB) Clover Lighter (1) Ham and 30g Cheese (HEXA) Walkers Stars - Cheese and Onion (5) Mullerlight - Cherry, Pineapple Lolly and Strawberries

(D) Chicken Fillets (dipped in Egg and Smash with Garlic, Onion Salt and Cajun spice) SW Chips and Salad - Lettuce, Tomato, Cumcumber and Peppers

IMG_20130202_185024.jpg

Kit Kat Chunky Coconut (12)

Drinks - 1 x Litre of Water/NAS Squash

Syns - 18

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day

Forgot Breakfast - Oops!

(L) Pasta n Sauce - Tomato, Onion and Herb with Ham and 30g Cheese (HEXA)

Mini Cadbury Caramel (4) Mullerlight - Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles and a Banana

(D) Roast! - Dry roasted Potatoes, Turkey, Broccoli, Cauli, Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn and Gravy (2)

Drinks - NAS Squash and Diet Pop

Syns -

x x

Last edited:
Diary went right out of the window yesterday, had an insatiable chocolate craving, and pigged out! Am gutted as I wanted a good loss this week!

Today is an accidental Green Day!

(B) Special K Chewy Bar (HEXB) and a Banana

Pear

(L) Batchelors Deli Box Noodles - BBQ Beef (1.5) Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberries and Grapes

(D) 2 x Egg Omelette with Mushrooms and 30g Cheese (HEXA) and SW Chips

IMG_20130204_201415.jpg

Options Hot Chocolate - Belgian Chocolate (2) made with 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEXA)

2 x Alpen Light - Summer Fruits (HEXB) Mini Jelly Babies bag (3) Mini Cadbury Buttons (3)

Drinks - Diet Fizzy (No water! Oops)

Syns - 9.5

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day

(B) 35g Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Milk (HEXA)

(L) McCain Jacket Potato (1) with Turkey and Salad - Lettuce, Cucumber and Tomato, Mullerlight - Turkish Delight, Strawberries and Grapes

(D) SW Fried Rice - Boiled Rice, Chicken, Spring Onions, and an Egg with Soy Sauce

Pineapple, Mango, Grapes and Tangerine with half a Mullerlight - Cherry

Graze Box - Toffee Apple (3.5) Malteser Bunny (8)

Drinks - Water, Diet Pop, NAS Squash

Syns - 13.5

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day

(B) 25g Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (5) with 100ml of Semi Skimmed Milk (2.5) and a Banana

Apple

(L) 2 x WW Wholemeal Bread (HEXB) with small tin of Spaghetti shapes, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry, Strawberries and Grapes

2 x Mandarins

(D) SW Chips topped with Chicken, Bacon, BBQ sauce (1) and 30g Cheese (HEXA)

Drinks -

Syns -

x x

Day 12 (EE)

(B) 2 x WW Wholemeal Bread (HEXB) dipped in 1 x Egg and "fried" in Frylight, with 3 x rashers of Bacon

Pear

(L) Deli Box Noodles - BBQ Beef (1.5) Mullerlight Greek - Strawberry (0.5) and Strawberries

Clementine

(D) Pizza topped Chicken - Chicken Breast, Tomatoes, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onion and some Chorizo (1.5) topped with Cheese (HEXA) served with a Jacket Potato, Clover Lighter (1) and Salad - Lettuce, Tomato, Peppers and Cucumber

View attachment 75051

After dinner I was really naughty and had a proper pig out... Not sure why, possibly because I've been trying to limit my syns with spending so many on the KFC... Annoyed at myself... Not expecting a loss this week, just hope it's not a gain, and that I can get my head around it properly after my holiday

Drinks - Water, NAS Squa

x x

Know how you feel as before last weeks weigh in had a 2 week lapse where I only maintained because I pigged out, like you not sure why I did but at time seemed right but was so annoyed with myself after. Last week I lost a lb so it gave me the motivation to get back on track. You will do it but try not to beat yourself up about it as it will just make you feel worse xxx

Thanks for the comment!

I'm having a real struggle keeping on track at the moment... I'm good during the day, then it all falls apart in the evening after dinner, I just want to eat everything!

Well done on your loss :) Hope you're doing ok this week lovely. Am not looking forward to my weigh in at all!

x x

Extra Easy Day

(B) 2 x Alpen Light bars - Summer Fruits/Chocolate and Fudge (HEXB) and a Banana

Apple

(L) Batchelor's Low Fat Super Noodles - Chicken, Mullerlight - Mandarin, Pineapple

(D) Hairy Dieter's Spanish Chicken -

Drinks -

Syns -

x x

Back