My story so far ( inspiration to others I hope)

Such an inspiration to all of us. I'm on day 6 at my first attempt at CD and I'm really wanting food - I'm currently following the 1000kcal plan

x

Leah.....
A wonderful Inspirational story, 100 Pounds gone is amazing.. You have done so well and you deserve to be in your size 10 jeans.. You look fab! Thankyou for sharing with others especially for those just starting off.. As we know the Cambridge Weight plan works if you stick with it.. its so worth it.. Even if you had planned breaks for holidays you always jumped straight back on which is great.
Keep smiling your last stone is going to be off in know time!!
Well done hon your a star...
Love Marissa xxxxx

You are fab and a true inspiration!!! Lovely post! x x x x

Lovely post Leah - you are a true inspiration! You are looking amazing sweetie! Love reading posts from you, as you don't seem to muck about!! Straight talking and all that, and we all need a straight talker in our lives...

You have just spurred me on to go for a walk... it's a lovely day and i was just going to sit at my desk and veg out. Not now. On with the i-pod and i can either walk around the park... or walk down the beach (which is across the road from where i work - i know, i am amazingly fortunate!).

All the best!
Lynne
x
(and all this time I didn't know your name was Leah!).

You look amazing!!! Well done hun you really do look fab!! you have done sooo well i just hope i can do as well as you have <3 xxx

I just wanted to say a personal thank you to Leah as she has been my inspiration from day one, always there to cheer me up and spur me on when I have needed it most.

She's a diamond geezer and I am so fortunate that I met this amazing lady...

xx

I think you are a fantastic inspiration and you must be so proud or how well you have done and how amazing you look (yes I am not afraid to admit how jealous I am ;) ) Well done you for telling your story and for being on the boards to give everyone the 'get go' and 'inspiration' that keeps everyone going...I wish there were more people like you!

Good luck miss not that you need it....we can all see that!! xx

Oh bless all of you!!!!!!!

Thankyou all so much for your kind words they mean alot :)

This thread has done exactly what I wanted it do to so I'm mega pleased !!!!

Rebecca- bless you :D

Megan, so pleased your still around miss your posts !!

My own promise is to keep slim and carry on supporting people on here best I can and will also keep me on the straight and narrow !

Onwards and upwards everyone !

XxxxxxxxxX

Woohoo Mrs E. - looking slinky in the size 10s. I too am sitting here in a pair of size 10 (stretch :rolleyes:) Next jeans - not bad for a tall bird who used to have thunderthighs. Like you, I'm a bit gobsmacked that I'm here..........
You deserve the compliments, your posts are always sensible, encouraging and humerous. Next stop.....size 8s :D

Hi Leah

I have been following your progress since I started on CD in aug last yr and you really have acheived so much,you are a true inspiration and always have so many good comments to help others along the way.

So I wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU personally from me as this post is really what I needed right now.

Have been messing around half heartedly on cd since xmas and I know I need to get back in the zone but I can't help telling myself that I really can never be any lighter than I am now can I?????

Just can't imagine it as my 1st goal was to be a size 14 and i am now a 12 but am still over weight.

Have been telling myself for all of my adult life that I am not built to be small/tiny,never have been and never will be.
I suppose only time will tell on this one and you are definately someone to believe that it can happen so thank you again.

xxxxx

Leah,

Thank you so much for posting that. We really need more positive posts! I am back on track now - and thank you so much for your encouragement. I'm just 4lbs away from that elusive 5 stone barrier and I know that once I get there I am going to fly through the 6th stone! lol then just another 6 to go!
hugs - it really helped to read your post and be reminded of the wonderful results!
xx Jill

Always nice to re-read previous threads.!!:D:D:D xx

(A thread i digged out for new member's or old member's to read.!!!!)

Last edited:
wow mrs essex,you look like a completely different person,ive just started and its great to hear your story.well done you.

Jesus!!! cant believe you've dragged this back up you flippin looooon!!!

Glad she did.....

I'm back to CD having gained a lot of what I lost in 2007 - no excuses, just got it into my head I could stuff my face and maintain :eek:

Reading how well you did and that it was, at times, a struggle - just keeps it all real.

We are pretty much the same height and I have the same goal weight as you are now - so hearing your into size 10s makes it all of a sudden - doable :)

So cheers for that :)

Back