My SW Consultant is so helpful

The Maid

Well, some of you may remember that I decided last week not to go back to my group and just do it at home with my supportive family. Today, whilst at the checkout of my local supermarket, my SW consultant saw me and said that she had missed me at group. I told her the truth that I wasn't coming any more and she said that, as I only had a few pounds more to lose, she would put me down as being "at target" so I could come back for free (no back fees) when I wanted to and could lose (or gain) 3lbs and still be free and if I lose more than 3lbs then I need to set a new target of 7lbs or more. I think that is terrific as it means the door is always open, what a great consultant! I'm in a very good position now as if I feel I'm struggling I can go back to group for free, yippee and three cheers for SW Consultants.:)

In light of this, I would say to anyone thinking of stopping going to group, ring your consultant up and have a chat about it.:D

That's wonderfull and excellent advice for anyone who is considering giving up class for whatever reason. As the saying goes

"its good to talk"

XX

I agree it's vital to have the support of your Consultant, they're so instrumental in your journey. Mine has been fantastic too me. When I was really poorly with my gall stones and could hardly eat anything, she made me a rice pudding. Such a simple thing, and I was so touched I nearly cried..lol

Now I am a (new) Consultant I hope to be there for my members in the same way.

Your consultant sounds fab ..... and you're right, we should speak to our consultants more.

I might contact mine and ask if when I turn up on Wednesday for WI I can have a fresh start, forget the last couple of weeks and start all over again!

Thanks

J x

Back