my tip of the day...

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, today i decided to cut my bar up this morning into bite size chunks and put it in a sandwich bag and take it to work.... it was great as i just had a little nibble throughout the day as and when i felt the need for something to eat. Ive still got 4 pieces left for this evening with a nice cuppa.. Just thought id share it with you all as it does feel like im having a treat.....

I'd love to be able to do this but I practically inhale my bar!!

i do exact same thing i work night shift and i take half a bar cut up and thats my tea break getting funny loks from everyone eating loads but its what works for me then have the other half when i get up as only have about 3 hours sleep

I do that too! I have the Tesco bars and slice them into 20 slices and take them to work in a little tub.

candypie - I work nights sometimes too but I like to have 8-10 hours sleep afterwards, there's no way I could survive on 3!

ha yeah i only do 2 nights and finish at 5 in morning totally knacked by bed time but just the way ia have to be with kids etc.

I now split my bar in two and have half in the afternoon and the second half later on in the evening when im watching late night tv. Its nice cause when everyone else has biscuits , sweets etc I have something to nibble too

I'd love to think I could do this but I am one of those that cant have a bit at a time, tried and failed, I have to have all mine in one go - probably how I have got over weight in the first place, the all or nothing mentality!

I find it easier to cut the bar up into pieces and nibble throughout the day too. I can't eat a whole bar in one go as it is so filling!

I always cut my bar up but I sit and eat it with a hot chock shake. Sometimes I even dip it in and its amazing! mmmmmmm

Back