My treat plan!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jayde1148, 18 September 2010 Social URL.

1. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Today I treated myself to a lovely charm bracelet and bought one charm and I plan to buy one more for every shiny and milestone I get too as an incentive! It's not pandora but it's lovely and something I have always wanted!

Do any of you treat yourself or do something similar?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Great idea Jayde :) I keep meaning to buy a new charm for my bracelet every half stone I lose.............but I keep forgetting :eek: lol

4. Boo_Boo_x

Boo_Boo_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.9lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    The Biggest Loser
    Aww I like the idea, I must think of something :)

5. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    YES YES YES..... I LOVE IT.... me too me too.... this is a fantastic idea. I did a similar thing 2 years ago.... but I'm ashamed to say that I only suggested it so I could get the Pandora bracelet.... only thing is the Pandora is full and I'm not slim :eek: I now wish I had joined SW before I got the bracelet... that way it had a chance of working!

I'm so glad you suggested this Jayde I love the idea and this time its for real. Happy charm collecting hun :) x

6. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    My Pandora is almost full but I saw a lady with a Pandora necklace today with a few charms on and loved it, I have beady eye on it when I get to goal, must drop hints to hubby !

7. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2

... you sound like me.... I love my Pandora! I also got the black leather double bracelet for my b'day and I really want the white leather double bracelet from Santa..... lets hope he fills my stocking!! ;) x

8. kimi31

kimi31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I planned to do this when i got my Stone shiney but simply havent had the money yet. I have my eye on a new charm.....maybe when i get paid? ;)

9. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Piglet, I want to fill it, but don't if you know what I mean as I love it so much and I don't think I can really wear two!

I quite fancy the braided one also, I have heard you can only put 3 or 4 charms on for weight tho......I am going to check out how much the necklace is....I bet it's expensive !!!!!!!!!

10. jojojam

jojojam Member

wot i plan to do is every pound i lose i am going to put a pound in my unopenable money jar and if i put on i have to double it so if i put on 2lbs i have to put in £4!!! hope it works!! the reason why i am doing this is so when i get down to target weight i can go by my self a whole new wardode and maybe a nice meal on the way home from shoppin lol:D

11. jojojam

jojojam Member

hi piglet how do i get all the tracker bars that u have???? also how do i put in the info about the slimmin class i am doin and stuff????

12. Zoot

Zoot Full Member

Oooh, I like the money jar idea!
    These ideas are so much better than mine, I was just planning on treating myself to a new pair of jeans or summat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.