My treat plan!

jayde1148

Gold Member
Today I treated myself to a lovely charm bracelet and bought one charm and I plan to buy one more for every shiny and milestone I get too as an incentive! It's not pandora but it's lovely and something I have always wanted!

Do any of you treat yourself or do something similar?

Great idea Jayde :) I keep meaning to buy a new charm for my bracelet every half stone I lose.............but I keep forgetting :eek: lol

Aww I like the idea, I must think of something :)

YES YES YES..... I LOVE IT.... me too me too.... this is a fantastic idea. I did a similar thing 2 years ago.... but I'm ashamed to say that I only suggested it so I could get the Pandora bracelet.... only thing is the Pandora is full and I'm not slim :eek: I now wish I had joined SW before I got the bracelet... that way it had a chance of working!

I'm so glad you suggested this Jayde I love the idea and this time its for real. Happy charm collecting hun :) x

My Pandora is almost full but I saw a lady with a Pandora necklace today with a few charms on and loved it, I have beady eye on it when I get to goal, must drop hints to hubby !

My Pandora is almost full but I saw a lady with a Pandora necklace today with a few charms on and loved it, I have beady eye on it when I get to goal, must drop hints to hubby !

... you sound like me.... I love my Pandora! I also got the black leather double bracelet for my b'day and I really want the white leather double bracelet from Santa..... lets hope he fills my stocking!! ;) x

I planned to do this when i got my Stone shiney but simply havent had the money yet. I have my eye on a new charm.....maybe when i get paid? ;)

Hi Piglet, I want to fill it, but don't if you know what I mean as I love it so much and I don't think I can really wear two!

I quite fancy the braided one also, I have heard you can only put 3 or 4 charms on for weight tho......I am going to check out how much the necklace is....I bet it's expensive !!!!!!!!!

wot i plan to do is every pound i lose i am going to put a pound in my unopenable money jar and if i put on i have to double it so if i put on 2lbs i have to put in £4!!! hope it works!! the reason why i am doing this is so when i get down to target weight i can go by my self a whole new wardode and maybe a nice meal on the way home from shoppin lol:D

hi piglet how do i get all the tracker bars that u have???? also how do i put in the info about the slimmin class i am doin and stuff????

Back