• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My tummy hurts!

jane

Opinionated
They are generally accepted to be mildly laxative but not to the extent you describe.

Hope it settles soon. If you find the bars a problem but too nice to forego completely you could try having 1/2 a bar & 1/2 a shake one day & the other 1/2's the next.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Oooh I lurrrve the bars :D Peanut & cranberry are my favs, but I have to have them 24 hours apart of I get tummy cramps too ;). I would either have half and half as jane suggested or try and make sure you only have the bars a day apart. I nibble mine in the evening watching the soaps and it feels very naughty!!!

How sad am i?!

x

cherylxx

Silver Member
how about having half a bar in the morning , then 2 shakes through the day and the other half a bar in the evening before bed. u have then spaced it out a good 12 hours and have even managed to feel like u had 4 meals as opposed to three:)
ive only had one bar so far and as yummy as it was it knocked me out of ketosis so im waiting a while before i risk the rest (have 6 in my box, staring at me as i grab a shake lol)
cherylxx

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
I found that a bar is too much in 24 hours so now i do half a bar a day and then only if i am at home. couldn't risk the pain and wind at work.