Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My tummy hurts!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got my first load of bars yesterday and I had one for dinner last night (peanut, Yummy! :drool:).
    I couldn't help myself and I had a chocolate one for breakfast this morning.
    Now my tummy hurts! :cry:
    I feel like I've gone over the top with the laxitives!:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    They are generally accepted to be mildly laxative but not to the extent you describe.

Hope it settles soon. If you find the bars a problem but too nice to forego completely you could try having 1/2 a bar & 1/2 a shake one day & the other 1/2's the next.

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Have not heard of the chocolate one doing it:confused:

But I would find myself having two bars within twenty four hours would give me a lot of embarrassing wind.:eek:

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/3102-stomach-pains.html

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've been having one each evening but I do find that I get tummy pains just by bedtime, I think they are supposed to cause wind.

6. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oooh I lurrrve the bars :D Peanut & cranberry are my favs, but I have to have them 24 hours apart of I get tummy cramps too ;). I would either have half and half as jane suggested or try and make sure you only have the bars a day apart. I nibble mine in the evening watching the soaps and it feels very naughty!!!

How sad am i?!

x

7. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    how about having half a bar in the morning , then 2 shakes through the day and the other half a bar in the evening before bed. u have then spaced it out a good 12 hours and have even managed to feel like u had 4 meals as opposed to three:)
    ive only had one bar so far and as yummy as it was it knocked me out of ketosis so im waiting a while before i risk the rest (have 6 in my box, staring at me as i grab a shake lol)
    cherylxx

8. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I found that a bar is too much in 24 hours so now i do half a bar a day and then only if i am at home. couldn't risk the pain and wind at work.

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i loved the bars so much couldnt be with out them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.