My Up and Down CC journey :)

Good day today, started with some excercise which always helps!

b: granola bar: 191 cal

l: tuna sandwich thin and salt and vinegar squares:276 cal

d: paella with bacon: 533 cal

s: tea, raspberries and aero mousse: 119 cals

Total: 1118

pretty happy with that, although forgot my fruit so a bit low!! I always eat unhealthy stuff over healthy- need to stop that!!

Got bridesmaid dress fitting this weekend- so excited!!! Also going to be finishing the invites (hopefully!!) cannot wait!!!

:)

Annoying just wrote a whole post and then deleted it by mistake!! Grrr!!

Anyway lovely weekend but completely forgot to post!!

Friday: granola bar, tuna sandwich thin, wotsits, beans on toast with cheese, chocolate mousse, satsuma, 3 teas and two vodka and diet lemonades: 1235 cals

Sat: granola bar, half a roast chicken and jacket potato (brewyers fayre- ate about half), cheese on a sandwich thin, squares, a flake and tea: 1029 cals

Sunday: bacon medallion sandwich thin, thorntons ice cream (ate half but it was massive!!), spag Bol with Parmesan, tea and 1 and a half glasses of cava: 1306 cals

Pretty pleased and lost two pounds!!! Very happy after the blow out last weekend! Also had my first chocolate bar in 6 weeks! Had lots of naughty things (chocolate mousse, brownie, ice cream) but not an actual chocolate bar- was amazing!

Also got all wedding jewlerry, shoes and bridemaid dresses sorted- so happy although very poor!!

Booked into spin tommorow and really looking forward to it! Not exercised since Thursday and actually miss it! So shocked that I am starting to like excercise!

Hope u all have had a great weekend!! I just wish I didn't have to go to work tommorow!!

Going to edit my signature now! :) xx

Hiiiii hope u were good the weekend after ur good loss x

start: 226lb goal:154lb current: 221.6lb (4lb lost 68lb to lose)

Hiiiii hope u were good the weekend after ur good loss x

I was fairly good!! Just been to spin and literally dying and so hungry!!!! Trying not to go out and buy some massive chocolate bar or cookies!!! Lol how ru getting on? X

Sooooo hungry after spin!! Want to eat everything in sight!!!

B: granola bar: 190 cal

L: sandwich thin with low fat cheese and mango chutney, skips: 270 cal

D: spag Bol with Parmesan: 552 cal

S: aero mousse and a cup of tea: 109 cal

Total cal:1121 cal

Spin was so evil tonight, I was actually sick when I got home! Yuk!!!!!! Luckily had not eaten dinner before I went! Now I am starving and exhausted!!

Getting closer to goal now so feeling I need to work harder at the excercise, also because I am trying to tone- the problem is I am so unfit and not very motivated! Too scared to join the gym, so spin is a good start!

have lovely evenings xx

I was fairly good!! Just been to spin and literally dying and so hungry!!!! Trying not to go out and buy some massive chocolate bar or cookies!!! Lol how ru getting on? X

Not too bad was 100% yesterday but by the evening my head felt weird. Id drank 3l water and wasnt hungry but i felt a bit weird n my mouth felt strange too...will see what today brings!!

Not been on here for a while! Busy week and the gastroenteritis- yuk yuk!!!

Calories counting has gone out the window as I have lost my appetite- prob the only good thing!

Had lost a pound at the weekend but then got ill and have just been eating as and when I can- so god knows what I will weigh at the end of the week! Hoping for a stayed the same as I have no energy for excercise at all and am dreading the weight gain after being ill (always happens to me!!)

hope your weeks are all going better and no one else is sick- seems to be going around! X

Feeling better and back on the wagon today! Very worried about post illness weight gain, just hope for a sts this week and no major gains :(

so today:

B: pb sandwich thin (yep they are back!!!):180 cal

L: sandwich thin with low fat cheese and French fries:266 cal

D: burritos (homemade, two weight watchers wraps and low fat cheese): 670 cals

Total cals: 1116

Good day but cannot excercise as no energy and appetite is pretty limited so hard to force myself to eat which is weird!!

got a job interview tommorow so fingers crossed!! Not going to excercise but hoping I can get back on it Friday, it's been a week since I did anything :( and I really need to! Only two month until my first dress fitting eeekkkkkk!!!!

Drank two litres of water today for the first time in days and feel so much better for it. Dr told me on Monday if I could not eat to try lucazade- too gross so been drinking squash. Used to love it and drink it all the time and now I don't really like it, it's weird how your tastes change.

have a lovely evening everyone xx

Interview went wel! Found out next week so fingers crossed!! Was so nervous at lunch I couldn't eat that much so a bit down on cals today so don't mind- might eat something else in a bit but still on a come down from the interview lol!

b: pb sandwich thin: 180 cals

L: skips: 76 cals

D: homemade pasta bake: 740 cals

Total: 996 cals

Feeling a lot better so will get back on te excercise tommorow (hopefully) maybe in the morning if I can drag myself out of bed!!

xx

Back