My Usual Friday Nite Rant

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi everyone.

it's amazing, I'm not miserable tonight:) Don't get me wrong, I'm not jumping for joy, after all I am still craving food, but I think it's maybe becasue I had the AAM meal last Sunday night. After I had that I felt as if I could face this diet again.

As usual, I'm IN AGAIN:cry:while all my mates, and sister, are out. I'm away for a couple of days in Birmingham on a course next week and worrying myself to death still. I have told the group (about 12 of us), that I am actually staying in on Tuesday night rather than go to the restaurant and eat. :sigh:I can sit in a pub with water, but no way can I sit in a restaurant with no food. They think I am crackers but hey, they are skinny !!!!!!! Isn't it amazing how many thin people say "Don't be daft" or "You don't need to diet" or "go on" when you are on a diet.

Good for you ! you`ll show them lol, My skinny friend told me last night I was losing weight too fast and I would start to look gaunt, :eek: pmsl
Don`t know where she is coming from as I have at least another 3 stone to lose?????? :D
Don`t people say funny things

Well done on the weightloss so far Mia....:D

Just noticed you live in the 'Toon'.... are you going to come to the meet in January? The info is in the Meetings & Events section..... all welcome.... just sign up.... it's the first weekend in Jan and basically we all meet up... have a good natter and then hit the town in the evening for a few..... well whatever takes your fancy really....lol.... usually end up at Buffalo Joe's!!

Hope you can make it.... :D

u r being so good and it will pay off...but then u know that otherwise u wouldnt be putting urself thru all this :)

you'd be more amazed by how many more weightier people will tell u that u dont need to diet as well. my mum always liked to keep us kids big and it always made her insecure if any of us lots weight. it still does and she'll bake scones and stuff to "keep ur strength up" and bring them round for u. luckil i hate scones...wont tell her that tho cos she might start bringing me stuff that i DO like lol

Thanks

Mich - yeah, I have been reading about the meet but wasn't gonna put my name down until later in the year. I can just pop across so don't need to make any arrangements see, so the answer is - probably. Thanks very much for asking though x

Back