My vegan slimming world diary

Hi, I’m vegan, 42, and starting again with slimming world, at my highest ever weight. 😫 I’m also doing C25k again. I made a quick lazy salad today with merchant gourmet rice n quinoa 4 syns, and squeaky bean kick of tikka 5 syns. Maybe seems a bit high, but I only used about half of it so I don’t think too bad. I’m recording the syns in my SlimIt app, if that helps anybody.
image.jpg

I'll be giving this a follow 👍

Whilst I'm not vegan I do try my bit to include plant based meals in my diet quite a bit.

The two ready made vegan options I've found which are lower on syns and nice have been garden gourmet Mediterranean fillets and vivera shawarma. Like your post, both can easily be split into two portions too.

I've also got the latest slimming world vegan cook book if you had any interest in anything in there.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave I have been on it now 5 days and lost 3lb but been rubbish at recording. Will add a few more of my meals shortly

Here’s b choice ryvita with curried vegan ‘cottage cheese’ made from mashed firm tofu and alpro unsweetened plain yogurt, 1tsp curry paste (0.5syns) and pickle (1.5syns)
9F627CAA-6655-4B93-86B6-E7A96E87CB87.jpeg

Welcome to minimins although i am not vegan like Dave i do follow slimming world and having more plant based meals so i follow you with interest. For food ideas. Good luck with your weight loss journey and reaching targets along the way.

Back