My Virtual Model link anyone????

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Hi guys,

Can anyone give me the link for the My Virtual Model thing where you can get the before and after type pics of how you will look when you are at goal? I can't seem to find a link that will work on my computer :(

They had decared bankruptcy back in November. At one point they announced they were going to re-launch - which they did two days ago. It's possible you have the site stored in your cookies and you are getting the old webpage instead of the relaunched site. However, I beleive they are not fully functional yet as many links do not work including the one to the weight loss simulator. The page is here My Virtual Model Community - Be the next top model and show your friends your fashion sense scroll down to the bottom and you will see the link. You may want to check back every few days to see if that is up again or send them an email.

I went on there yesterday and played around a bit and honestly the site is extremely slow and usually down but when I finally did get a model up and running its a pretty cool tool. I remember a long time ago Lane Bryant used to use a program similar where you could type in your weight and height and see what cloths would look like on you. I'm just excited to play 'dress up' with my future self hehe. Now if it only told me what size I'd wear!

SafeRedirect.aspx

this the reuslt couldnt wrok out now to resize sorry

Back