My VLCD/5:2 Experiment

Oh no, poor you, but hey - every cloud and all that! At least it will have got you through those hard first few days. Now you are in ketosis make the most if it!

I've still got a way to go but feeling a lot better for shifting 7.5 stones. And very much enjoying buying smaller used clothes. In size 16 skinny jeans and it feels great (be even better when they're a 14!!). Hope you feel better soon and looking forward to seeing your loss once you've been on the scales. x

So, 8lbs gone in my first week and I'm going to carry in vlcding for at least the next couple of days. Tonsillitis still dreadful so I'm giving in and going to get anti biotics from the dr today. Sick of not sleeping but the diet is surprisingly easy when you can't swallow!!

Oh no, poor you, but hey - every cloud and all that! At least it will have got you through those hard first few days. Now you are in ketosis make the most if it! I've still got a way to go but feeling a lot better for shifting 7.5 stones. And very much enjoying buying smaller used clothes. In size 16 skinny jeans and it feels great (be even better when they're a 14!!). Hope you feel better soon and looking forward to seeing your loss once you've been on the scales. x

7.5 stone is amazing! Such an achievement. I hope you're really proud of yourself xx

Wow JuJu, 8lb loss is great, gives you such a boost, doesn't it. Sorry you're still feeling like poo. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you get a good sleep.

Can't begin to tell you how much better I feel for losing some weight, makes such a difference to just simple things like walking upstairs.

I feel like I'm bragging 'cos I keep posting this photo, but feel so proud and can't quite believe it is me!

Get well soon xx

Attachments

• image-2771410201.jpg
    image-2771410201.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 179
Wow JuJu, 8lb loss is great, gives you such a boost, doesn't it. Sorry you're still feeling like poo. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you get a good sleep. Can't begin to tell you how much better I feel for losing some weight, makes such a difference to just simple things like walking upstairs. I feel like I'm bragging 'cos I keep posting this photo, but feel so proud and can't quite believe it is me! Get well soon xx

You look amazing! I'd have that picture turned in to a t- shirt and wear it out all day!!

11lbs gone now and one day of vlcd left I think. Antibiotics are doing their thing and I feel much better!

Hi
I'm interested in the VLCD part that you are doing. How many cals do you have each day, and how long should you do it for?
I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and all my clothes are tight so need something that works quickly.

You look amazing! I'd have that picture turned in to a t- shirt and wear it out all day!! 11lbs gone now and one day of vlcd left I think. Antibiotics are doing their thing and I feel much better!

Ha ha!! Not sure about the t-shirt idea, but the thought if it did make me laugh!!

11lb off - good work JuJu. And glad you're feeling better too. The thing for both of us now is to steer clear of the Easter eggs!!

X

Well I came off vlcd last Thursday at 19.4 ... Kept the calories low and the next two days went down to 19.2 and then ate a little more over the weekend so back up to 19.5! Still 13lbs gone and going to go back to vlcd for a bit to try and see the 18s I think. My head is very much in the zone, feel like a switch has been flicked in my head! I'm doing slim and save as my vlcd products, 3 a day plus a meal of 100g protein and 200g veg.

Hi I'm interested in the VLCD part that you are doing. How many cals do you have each day, and how long should you do it for? I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and all my clothes are tight so need something that works quickly.

Hi, look on the Slim and Save website but it's about 650kcals and you can do it up to 12 weeks in one block x you would probably lose about 1.5 to 2 stone in 6 weeks

So, I've been awol for a while, currently at 19.12 and I'm starting officially with my experiment again on Monday. I'll keep you all up to date about how I get on!

I'm going to do 5 to 7 days VLCD (depending on social commitments) then 2 weeks 4:3 or 5:2 then vlcd blast again up and so on up until Easter and see what happens! I lost a stone and a half in 7 weeks last time so it will be interesting to see what happens!

Here to subscribe good luck on your journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I will be following I like your plan.

Good luck, I hope all is going to plan. :)

Starting my first vlcd blast on Monday so I will update with starting weight then ... Planning to enjoy the weekend!!

How's it going juju? I was here when you were doing this last time and really interested in how it goes for you! Good luck. :)

Sadly life got in the way and it didn't happen! I'm going to try and do 5:2 for the next 4 weeks whilst I'm in the process of moving home and jobs!

Back