My Warburtons Pizza!

GemBee :-)

Warbys squares....

Yummy yummy yummy... Made them into pizzas...

I suggest everyone tries them!!!

As in the bread?!

I think Gem means the warby square wraps. They are gorgeous bread wraps.
Hubby uses them as pizza base but i prefer to spread a bit of light mayo on them then fill with chicken and whack in the micowave for 30 secs yummy !

tried and loved already :D

Just googled, looks nice!

Mmmmm looks delish!

I dont join till tomorrow but saw posts about these so had to buy some! Trying the pizza for tea tonight :)

Oh my giddy aunt, just had one for my tea and it was amazing! Put some garlic and black pepper in the passata and had mushrooms and pepper on top. Yumyumyum

How many pro points are these wraps girls also the Warburtons thins? x

The wraps are 4 points each and the thins are 3 points each . I bought both in morrisons . Haven't made the pizza yet but plan to try it tomorrow .

Made my pizza tonight instead . I spread the wrap with 2 dessert spoons of spicy salsa then topped with Courgette , mushroom, orange pepper and cherry tomatoes. 2 points worth of weight watcher s grated cheese and 1 thinly sliced baby bel light . Works out at 7 points and it was delicious .

Had a warbies wrap pizza tonight- so quick and easy, absolutely love them!! Had passata, onion, corn, mushrooms, chicken and ww cheese and a huge salad. Drooling just thinking about them!!

I'm also going to try and buy these this week, just had a look at the website and feeling inspired! Plus the pizzas actually look great!

I love these pizza's :)

do u cook them on one side beforehand then and then turn over and put rest of ingredients on? they sound yummm xx

Back