My Warburtons Pizza!

Thank you so much for this thread. I am completely obsessed with these pizzas. Have them 2 or 3 times a week. Nom!

Just had one for lunch topped with red onion , cherry tomatoes and rocket . Then sprinkled with a mix of goats and reduced fat cheddar cheese . Yum yum

excuse me for being a ditz- but what temp/time would you put it in the oven for? Looks lovely!

I whack the oven on high and keep checking till it looks done!! Haha!

We had ours last night, topped with WW cheese, roasted peppers, smoked ham and cut up low fat sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes, and YUM! They were fab, very similar tasting to the much more expensive and much more fattening very thin pizza express pizzas. We did our on about 200 degrees (fan assisted) for 8ish minutes :)

My tea!!!

Attachments

• image-2161284042.jpg
    image-2161284042.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 192
I had one last night! It was pretty basic with tomato purée, 40g of Lactofree cheese and some sliced red and yellow peppers. It was gorgeous, I couldn't believe how much like a thin and crispy pizza it tasted. Now, where are the thick wraps for a deep-pan pizza?? :D

Doing a ham and pineapple one tonight.
Cant wait, not done these before!

OMG!!!! These are lush! Made one for dinner last night. Going to make one again tonight!!

I cannot imagine not having this in my life now :)

I definitely need to hunt for these. They look very tasty. I suppose I could use some chicken coated in tikka to spice things up a little. Yum :)

I find the others to thin...

It could be nice but I'd prefer to pay a little extra for better value for points!!!

Or try pitta pizzas... Exactly the same but smaller.

Xxx

Back