My wedding dress has arived :D:D:D

msblonde

a new way of living!
and needs taking in!

I have my final measurements taken on wednesday afternoon, so I am starting to refeed now.

I am actually reading the refeed sheet this time, lol, and tried the orange creame maintenance shake this morning, its really filling and not more-ish. last night I had chicken salad, with a little fruit (till I found out that you cant have fruit until day 4! lol) and this morning I was the same weight as yesterday.

I am tempted to eat obviously, but its only a few days until I can have more variety, at the moment, salad with blasamic vinegar tastes great :D

I am moving over to refeed thread now for a look around, see you over there soon!

ps - been reading the dukan diet for maintenance ideas too, quite restricted but looks good.

after my honeymoon I may carry on to target with LT, or I may see if I can do it on maintenance\dukan low carb meals.

27 days to the wedding! arghhh!!!!!:eek::D

Congrats MsBlonde on your dress and your
success on Lt best of luck with your plans
and wedding x

Delighted about the dress erring on the right side, obviously you've done really well on LT msb (soon to be mrsb, or do you do that?)

Best wishes for the mad run-up to your wedding and the big day, and we'll see you back here afterwards!

Thats brilliant news. Congrats on the dress!! X

Congratulations, I bet you will look beautiful.
xxx

:) thanks, just over two weeks now :)

:) thanks, just over two weeks now :)

oh wow your getting married in two weeks?? That's brilliant!!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you feel amazing and totally proud on your big day!!! you deserve to after all that you've done!! Best of Luck!!!!!! xx

Back