My wedding pics

fuzzyduck

Well, we finally did it. Got married on Saturday morning in the second dress I bought (1st one ended up too big). So happy that I lost the weight on CD before hand, I can't imagine looking at my pics in the same way if I was 2.5 stone heavier. Here are some pics of the hen night and the wedding.

000_0022.jpg

000_0023.jpg

The Wedding

100_0046.jpg

100_0052.jpg

100_0055.jpg

100_0068.jpg

100_0075.jpg

WOW!! What fab Pics...you looked Georgous and Hubby's not bad either. lol.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!

You all look stunning, and what a beautiful dress, love and best wishes to you and hubby, from another Donny girl.
So pleased the weather held for you, no boats needed eh.
Best wishes on the future together x x

congrats!! welcome to marriage hehe. the dress is beautiful and u look great. i got married in exact same colour. i was worried about getting struck by lightening or anything wrathful if i wore anything resembling white :D

Wow absolutely stunning, the dress looks even more beautiful on too. Such a lovely colour too.

Congratulations on your wedding and your dress is just stunning..... and you look stunning in it too.... kids ave very cute too..... hope you had a lovely day.....

The pic of the bloke in the background on your hen night pick is a dead ringer for my mates hubby.... not him unless he'd snuck off oooop north for the weekend....lol

Congratulations and I wish you both lots of happiness.

You look like you had a wonderful day - grinning from ear to ear which is absolutely lovely.

You look stunning and your dress is amazing.

Congratulations to you both, you look absolutely gorgeous and your dress is stunning.

x

Gorgeous dress... gongrat's to both of u.

Linda.

wow you look beautiful
lovely pics

Congratulations2520dayze3.gif

wishing you both
many happy years together
kaz xx

Back