my wee girl then and now ( any bidders? )

sumayyah

please try again

this is my wee monkey, keeps trying to feed me her food ( aunties to blame as she nicks food off her )

so any takers?

i cud add her to my collection of three x
lol

Nas x

this is my wee monkey, keeps trying to feed me her food ( aunties to blame as she nicks food off her )

so any takers?

hey Claire - can't believe how much she has grown since the last time I saw her ! she is a real wee girl now.....you must be a very proud mummy !

and ALL CREDIT TO YOU for your hard work with her :) u've done a fantastic job !

love to you both....

Debz xx

Oh god ill bid.. ill bid..!! Shes like the cutest little girl ive ever seen in my whole life.. and i swear to god thats no joke... She was so amazing when i met her.. I know michael will wonder where i randomly stole a child from.. but never mind..

x x

hey debz, well shes older looking if not taller than the last time you saw her, shes just an imp, always trying to feed me grrrrrr. sadly it seems shes autistic so she doesnt understand why im saying no but never mind.

oh and we both really miss belfast, no place like it

hope your doing well

claire and ruqayyah xx

cat, well she comes with oddles of clothes, several attachments and lots of toys, lol

Aww she is adorable and what a tiny baby!!x

hey debz, well shes older looking if not taller than the last time you saw her, shes just an imp, always trying to feed me grrrrrr. sadly it seems shes autistic so she doesnt understand why im saying no but never mind.
sorry to hear that....:( but I know you two will be fine...you are such a super mum :)

oh and we both really miss belfast, no place like it

I know....it is a great place - I miss your Saturday visits :( always looked forward to catching up with you both...and Ruqayyah always did such a great job at re-organising my stock !! :p

hope your doing well

all good here.....thanks !

claire and ruqayyah xx

hey Claire - she certainly does look all grown up...even if she's not any taller.....

and...although she doesn't understand what you're saying...it is very clear that you and her have a very special bond...

love to you both

take care

Debz xxx

debz, she certainly misses her stock checks, shes stuck with rearranging doctors offices now, lol

next time were over in belfast will have to visit you

Im shocked and disgusted, i thought we had agreed that she's mine?! I even said i'd come pick her up and give you visitation rights!

She's completely amazing, and has a great mama too xxx

LOL.. shes such a fab kid.. really fab.. hows she getting on over here?

x x

ahh shes doing well, starting school in september ( shes only 3 but its sn )

and shes getting real good at flirting with men, lol bats her eyelids at them and grins, cant complain, shes good taste so a nice view for me

Im shocked and disgusted, i thought we had agreed that she's mine?! I even said i'd come pick her up and give you visitation rights!

She's completely amazing, and has a great mama too xxx

ahh but then i heard u like to eat babys, was veryyyyyyy worried, even if she is protien lol

Back