My weigh in on Monday

Hi Guys

Its my 5th day today so my first WI is on Monday. However today i am really feeling doubtful and scared that on Monday I wont have lost any weight, which would make me really dis heartend as I have stuck to this diet 100%.

The thing is I only have 2 days left I dont feel any different. Are you guaranteed a weight loss in the 1st week?

Belle

Don't lose heart. You have come this far and it does get better. You can do 2 more days, wait till you see your loss, then you will get the boost you need. Keep drinking the water.

YOU WILL LOSE. YOU WILL LOSE. YOU WILL LOSE.

Repeat as many time as necessary.

Keep the faith. If you've stuck 100% to LT you will lose.

PS: I didn't 'notice' the loss until I had nearly a stone off, so be patient & get through the weekend!

Hi Annabella29,
I am a day fiver as well and it does pop into my head on occasion but then I come on here and read other's fears and the replies and I believe I will have a positive weight loss on monday also. Keep the faith.
Doirin

yes you are guarenteed a loss..

and you wont feel much different until you start losing your first stone and so on chick xxx

Hi Guys

Its my 5th day today so my first WI is on Monday. However today i am really feeling doubtful and scared that on Monday I wont have lost any weight, which would make me really dis heartend as I have stuck to this diet 100%.

The thing is I only have 2 days left I dont feel any different. Are you guaranteed a weight loss in the 1st week?

Belle

Hi Annabella
your are doing so well and stay with it till Monday and you should have a great weight loss - don't weigh yourself at home as you may not have shown a loss yet but you WILL be surprised on Monday :):):):)

Good luck and keep us posted x

I didn't feel any different for my first week but I lost 14lbs. Chelly's right though, you don't feel the losses for a while, it all depends how much weight you have to lose. Also, take measurements. Some weeks when you don't lose as much as you thought you would, you have usually lost inches instead. Good luck for Monday, not that you need it.

If you've stuck to the plan it's physically impossible NOT to lose weight. Chill!!! You'll be fine :) x

Back