My weigh ins have gone wrong!

Thanks Rainbow, thanks Porgeous.

I think what might be making it worse is that my neighbours are having a party night and I can smell the garlic bread all over my house! Grr! That, combined with the fact that if I nipped round and had some it would mean that these horrible side effects would go away, is making tonight really tough.

I'll do my best.

x

PS

You do realise that I'm allowed to moan so much because I'm a bloke? You know everything is much worse for us. We don't have colds - we only have SERIOUS flu? If we get a headache - it's a TERRIBLE migraine.... etc etc

So I'm blaming all my moaning on my gender :)

Hi David,

You are going through exactly the same as everybody does if you look at old threads. If its not for you then fair enough but most of us try lipotrim cos we have already tried everything else.

If you can hang on a few more days you will feel ace. Before long it gets scarily (sp) easy!!! Weird but true. Oh an congrats on the 8lbs in four days, thats awesome well done x

If its not for you then fair enough but most of us try lipotrim cos we have already tried everything else.

I've tried everything else too. I know that my options are either to continue with this or to accept the fact that I'm overweight and just live with it.

That's why I'm sticking with it for now!

Cheers for your post :)

Thats it just remember one day at a time and come talk here if it gets rough

Cheers Rainbow and Nicola.

I'm off for a bath and a think about all of this now. Hopefully the garlic bread from next door will not have reached my bathroom!

David, you whinge as much as you want. We are here for you and will help as much as we can.

My neighbour often has his barbeque on and the smell is yummy! 2 weeks ago we went for a barbeque with them all and I was not bothered one bit and just drank water all evening then went home for my shake.

Good luck hun. Try and hang on till your first official WI then decide.

Well done on the 8lbs so far.

x

Back