Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

sczoo90

Hi everyone who's reading this thought I'd set this up for some inspiration and tips.
I currently weigh 15st 7 and want to lose 2 stone..
I am doing SS on Cambridge, I will update everyday I'm sure it's going to be a bumpy ride...
If anyone wants to join in with me feel free.. First one to the skinny jeans!? Haha!!

It's now passed 6pm on 1st day and feeling ok, thought I'd start this on a weekend because this would be the hardest as normally in work on weekdays. My day has gone as follows;
-woke up 9
- 1st shake 10
- weigh in with my Cambridge Consultant, gained 2lb over Xmas!
- 2nd shake at 2pm
- soup now, chicken and mushroom I fancy!
Will be having final shake @ 9pm tonight.

Between all this I have drank just under 3 litres going to aim for 4.5/5

Just love the feeling waking up thinking you have done yet another day.

Will post back tomorrow :)

Well done on completing your first day! Like you I love the feeling of waking up knowing another 100% day is behind me!!

Good luck!

Well done on getting through day 1.I'm just having a porridge-been 100% today again.You'll be losing loads I reckon, being a man and all.I will be jealous LOL.Well done drinking all that water.I've done 3 litres.

Thanks Hun soon as I notice a difference I will post pics lol!!!
Oo hopefully being a man too will be good loss :p x

Day 2:

Breakfast - (10am) tetra pack shake
Lunch (2pm) tetra pack shake
Now soon at 6pm chicken and mushroom soup
Feeling awful today! Feeling really dizzy and dainty :(
I CAN get through this tho! Oh and have drank 3 litres of water and god knows how many fags lol!

Anyone else struggling today?

Hi
I have around 6 stone to lose and am doing my first day today. I have 2 more meals left but I'm struggling with drinking at the moment. I'm not good usually so it's a struggle. We can definitely do this though.

Hi
I have around 6 stone to lose and am doing my first day today. I have 2 more meals left but I'm struggling with drinking at the moment. I'm not good usually so it's a struggle. We can definitely do this though.

Hi kat,
Fab your doing it to, just take 1 day at a time, but you feel so good for completing a day mind (when you wake up pushes you closer to your goals)
Once you pass 1st week your allowed water flavouring maybe tht will help you, I tend to drink a lot of water anyway so not to bad for me. 15 mins till soup yay!!!
We can keep each other going I'm sure as your only a day behind me :)
Good luck x

Update to day 2:

I have had a cup of tea and some porridge Cambridge brand mind :)
Feeling a little better now just needed something to stabilise me nd the tea defo helped! Allowed to have 140ml of semi skimmed milk a day so about half a cupful :) dunno of it will help others but certainly helped me get through today 1 more shake left at 9ish then that's my lot.
Oh and checked with my CDC and allowed sweeteners not sugar

Good luck will update tomorrow, and another day closing to my weight loss :)

Day 3:

Hello fellow dieters!
Also hit my amount to have a pic so here I am <<<< watch this space will look BETTER soon!!!

I am feeling terrible today and need inspiration big time!

I have had my breakfast abit later than normal (11am) had the usual chocolate tetra pack
Now drinking a cup of tea (sweetner not sugar)
And only drank 1/2 litre of water bit more to go lol!!!
Craving food really bad today not sure why, hopefully when I'm back in work tomorrow it will be easier (that's the plan anyway) I have my weigh in Sat morning so not to long left, I certainly hope all this hard works pays off!
Plan for the rest of day clean the house to take my mind off things, have a relaxing bath, and then for tea at 5 have a warming soup
And then a tetra pack hot chocolate this evening
For my final meal.
Will post back tonight...

Last edited:
Well done on getting another day behind you. I'm on day 2 nowadays the headaches are starting to kick in. Wanting something to eat just to get the feeling of eatIng rather than drinking all the time. Not liking the porridges much and I would like different ways of doing the products.

So far today only had tetra chocolate shake this morning. Need to make sure I drink a lot today.

Well done on getting another day behind you. I'm on day 2 nowadays the headaches are starting to kick in. Wanting something to eat just to get the feeling of eatIng rather than drinking all the time. Not liking the porridges much and I would like different ways of doing the products.

So far today only had tetra chocolate shake this morning. Need to make sure I drink a lot today.

Afternoon Kat,
Thank you vey much it will get easier I promise lol!! Yes there's loads you can do crisps with soups, haven't tried myself yet mind!!
Also can make your tetra into ice cream how amazing!! Also haven't tried that I find if I chew/eat anything it makes me cheat so T total for me and all soups and shakes don't know if you have an iPhone but I downloaded an app called Daily Water - life saver for me, you tick the glass when you drank a pint, as I'm always forgetting how many I've had lol! And it tells you to drink more too, anymore I think I'd burst!!
Did you feel good this morning? When you done a day, when I done it felt in my head I was slimmer (I wish) but its a start!!
Take care x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes did feel good this morning though I did wake up with a headache. But 1 day down and hopefully will see the results next Tuesday. I suppose because I used to chew chewing gum all the time I'm missing the sensation. Also dreading going back to work as I work in retail buying and tasting chocolates and sugar so they are all around the office.

One day at a time. Keep me updated with your day. Take care x

Yes did feel good this morning though I did wake up with a headache. But 1 day down and hopefully will see the results next Tuesday. I suppose because I used to chew chewing gum all the time I'm missing the sensation. Also dreading going back to work as I work in retail buying and tasting chocolates and sugar so they are all around the office.

One day at a time. Keep me updated with your day. Take care x

Yes that's the only problem the headaches and grumbly stomachs but norm passed day 4-5 everything goes (as in ketosis) as soon as your there you even struggle to eat (well drink) your soups/drinks etc its crazy!!
Yeah maybe try having the porridge? As that is quite chewy what I did do when I first started as well (sounds vile and you'll think I'm mad) with the soups I made it a little lumpy so I actually chewed something, don't need todo that now mind.. Oh gosh yeah that would be hard Hun, lots of temptation there, just stay focused, my job is in an office to but I work in health and safety so abit easier than yours, you will be fine :)
My only downfall is my friend in work she always bakes cakes every Thursday I've told her now to leave it in the kitchen lol!!
We can do this,
Yes I will update how I am later, I have just cleaned the house and gonna Hoover and iron later when feeling bad to take my mind off it (that's the plan anyway hehe!!) x

I have been baking cakes and sausage rolls today to take my mind off things. I then feed them to my son and husband. Weird I know! Tried the porridge but not my cup of tea. Doing well with my drinking today which is good and i have only
had my chocolate tetra so going to have porridge soon then a soup (which flavour today?!) x

I have been baking cakes and sausage rolls today to take my mind off things. I then feed them to my son and husband. Weird I know! Tried the porridge but not my cup of tea. Doing well with my drinking today which is good and i have only
had my chocolate tetra so going to have porridge soon then a soup (which flavour today?!) x

Oo yummy don't think I could physically cook and make food ATM, all I do for the OH is put in oven and leave it and run a bath and hide LOL!!
Yeah I was like that with the porridge and then a few days later really liked it very strange my CDC said the exact same to so bring them out again soon :), um soups I love the vegetable one and chicken nd mushroom, that's what I'm having @ half 5 .. Not that I'm counting ;) x

Well done on completing your first day! Like you I love the feeling of waking up knowing another 100% day is behind me!!

Good luck!

Thank you don't scroll up the page on here alot lol so didn't see ya comment soon sorry!!
Yes it is a brill feeling and spurs you for another day, like 1 win Etc lol :)

Day 3 update:
Evening all me again..
Right so here goes been good mind before you ask LOL!!
I have had a vegetable soup for tea was really nice, my puppy was starring at it as I was eating (well slurping) it!
It's now passed 7 and had my tea @ 5:40pm so another hr and half and ill have my final tetra pack :) (hot chocolate one this time) been looking forward to this all day!
Then going to go in the bath, then iron clothes for work tomorrow (grrr) then lay in bed and watch some telly. Drank a lot today in total 4 litres of water and 4 teas so full to the brim of water lol!!!!
Will report back abit later when my days complete, how's everyone else getting on? Be good to hear :)

Evening, had my ups and downs today. Drank 2 litres of water (which isn't bad for me). Deciding what to have for my final meal (it's a toss up between porridge or soup). Been in a bath all ready whilst the family was eating so I was distracted. Now I'm working on the laptop so distracted.
Planning to jam pack my day tomorrow to give me a more active day. Can't wait to get into Ketosis!!! ;-)

Evening, had my ups and downs today. Drank 2 litres of water (which isn't bad for me). Deciding what to have for my final meal (it's a toss up between porridge or soup). Been in a bath all ready whilst the family was eating so I was distracted. Now I'm working on the laptop so distracted.
Planning to jam pack my day tomorrow to give me a more active day. Can't wait to get into Ketosis!!! ;-)

Hey!! Aw well done :)
Where getting there lol...
I've already had mine about 20mins ago so done for the day now :), have drank loads today almost 5litres :O and 4 cups of tea lol!!!!!
I'd say if your hungry have a porridge seems more filling (to me anyway) and you get to chew ;-) if feeling satisfied have a soup
Soon be here and when it is is amazing the headaches stop, dizziness and hunger wooiop!!
Bring on next day x

Back