Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary - 2 stone to lose!

Evening all my daily update:

Did everything I said in a complete different order:
Had a bath to take my mind off things and relax
Done my ironing (well 2 shirts and trousers lol)
Had my shake at 8.45pm - lasts 1 for today
Now I'm literally sipping my lasts litre of water!
And may have a black tea later may not undecided.
Today has been abit of a mixture but so glad that its ending :), roll on tomorrow and a step closer to both ketosis and weight loss woooo!!
Right time to wrap up and say night night, until tomorrow nd more updating
Scott x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well done on another day completed! The time really does fly on this diet and in no time you'll be counting the weeks rather than days, I've been on it 8 weeks now and it only seems like yesterday I started! Once the first week is done you'll find it a breeze!

Keep up the good work!

Well done on another day completed! The time really does fly on this diet and in no time you'll be counting the weeks rather than days, I've been on it 8 weeks now and it only seems like yesterday I started! Once the first week is done you'll find it a breeze!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much, feel better already 1 more day complete is fab soon be seeing a slimmer figure :) yaaaay!!
Yes after 1st week will be plain sailing just climbing a mountain the 1st lol!!
I am as strong as ever and not caving in promise!!
Aw wow 8 weeks that's amazing, how's your loses going?
:)

Last edited:
Next day update:

Woke up really dry mouth this morning so drinking water as I speak, back to work today (not so fun)
So gonna have a black tea in work (quiet like them now)
Then have my 1st tetra at 11am
Then 2nd tetra about 2-2.30
The soup when I'm home normally about half 5-6
Will update everyone later, on how It went today,
Won't be updating as much because in work and all ways very busy :)

Good luck all for either your 1st or couple of days/weeks into plan! WE can DO this

Update of today:

Been really good in work had 2 black teas and treated myself to a normal one lol! (With milk)

Had my first shake at 11am in work
2nd at 2:50pm (precise I know)
Now at 6 or there about a gonna have soup :)
Then final shake at about 8.30pm

How's everyone going ?

Glad is going well. Was also my fist day back today. I am only on day 3, but feel good. I also only have my first shake at 10-11 am then I have a soup at 14:00, I then have a porridge at 18:00 as I feel it fills me up more that time of night and then I have a sop or shake again at 20:30. My water intake is also going well.
Good luck, you appear to be coping well.

Always good to get back to work and in a routine, think it helps with this diet! I'm hoping at my weigh in Friday I will have got to three stone loss in 9 weeks!! Those first few days feeling craps have all been worth it so far! Just four more stone to go!!

Glad is going well. Was also my fist day back today. I am only on day 3, but feel good. I also only have my first shake at 10-11 am then I have a soup at 14:00, I then have a porridge at 18:00 as I feel it fills me up more that time of night and then I have a sop or shake again at 20:30. My water intake is also going well.
Good luck, you appear to be coping well.

Hey aw same times of me near enough :)
I feel not hungry today so hopefully ketosis has begun lol!!! I have been in since 20 to 6 and haven't even thought about food/shakes/soup lol! I am sitting here sipping my water and have a tea lined up lol !!
How's your day going? Well done for getting straight back on it :)

Me again update:

Right another day completed (pats on back)
I am now drinking my last shake (hot choccy tetra pack) yum yum!
Then off in bath bit more water, then wind down for the night and wake up tomorrow celebrating another day at 100%

Back tomorrow :)

Always good to get back to work and in a routine, think it helps with this diet! I'm hoping at my weigh in Friday I will have got to three stone loss in 9 weeks!! Those first few days feeling craps have all been worth it so far! Just four more stone to go!!

You can do it :)
Just keep remembering why your doing it..
That's what I do :) hope my weigh in sat us a good one :)

Today I struggled with drinking or have the shakes/soups. I just wasn't interested! Barely drunk anything and only managed 2 cd meals. Try again tomorrow :)

the headaches have gone today so that's brilliant news!

i'm hoping that by getting back to work next week I will have a bit more routine in place and it's hard at family meal times at the moment.

Hi there everyone I started cd beginning of oct and lost 24lbs in 6 weeks :happy036: Then along came Xmas with all the nites out Xmas day and everything I lost the plot :cry: Now I'm back on it again and tryin to b 100% but I ave friends comin on sat nite so will b havin a lot of drinks etc lol. My only prob is I work nite duty so have to eat at really odd times x I would usually have a tertra drink approx 8am. Then porridge about 2pm when I'm goin to bed ugh ( hard to get used to again) then a soup approx 8pm Nothin in work just water t and coffee just tell everyone I don't eat after 6pm x really hope I can get back into it again and get good results x x

Today I struggled with drinking or have the shakes/soups. I just wasn't interested! Barely drunk anything and only managed 2 cd meals. Try again tomorrow :)

the headaches have gone today so that's brilliant news!

i'm hoping that by getting back to work next week I will have a bit more routine in place and it's hard at family meal times at the moment.

I'm sure it will I actually find it easier in work as I'm occupied all day :), I work in health and safety mind so no food or temptations in our office lol. Just keep going the first few days are worth it in the end

Hi there everyone I started cd beginning of oct and lost 24lbs in 6 weeks :happy036: Then along came Xmas with all the nites out Xmas day and everything I lost the plot :cry: Now I'm back on it again and tryin to b 100% but I ave friends comin on sat nite so will b havin a lot of drinks etc lol. My only prob is I work nite duty so have to eat at really odd times x I would usually have a tertra drink approx 8am. Then porridge about 2pm when I'm goin to bed ugh ( hard to get used to again) then a soup approx 8pm Nothin in work just water t and coffee just tell everyone I don't eat after 6pm x really hope I can get back into it again and get good results x x

Morning maggie69 :)
Well done for the weight loss! Good on you for continuing the plan, you eat around the same times as me apart from I don't have my first shake till about 11am, I find drinking a good pint of water as I wake up keeps me going ;-) take care
Scott x

Hi there went to bed approx 8.30am this mornin then up again at 1.30pm Have had about 2 litres of water ( I find it soo much easier to drink out of a bt then when it's finished just fill it up with tap water x I have had half a tertra and now eatin six pieces of a bar x ( wot I usually do is get a mixture of bars cut each one into 6 pieces then mix them up and put into bags. Hope this idea will help x as I would luv ideas x x

Hi there went to bed approx 8.30am this mornin then up again at 1.30pm Have had about 2 litres of water ( I find it soo much easier to drink out of a bt then when it's finished just fill it up with tap water x I have had half a tertra and now eatin six pieces of a bar x ( wot I usually do is get a mixture of bars cut each one into 6 pieces then mix them up and put into bags. Hope this idea will help x as I would luv ideas x x

Hey maggie,
Same as me Hun :) got a litre bottle (from asda) and use that that way I know how much I've consumed for the day lol!
Oo that sounds like a fab idea like a kind of Cambridge celebrations tin lol!! Think I'm gonna treat myself to the bars as not yet tried them so need to I think!! :) do they full you up as much as the tetras? X, I am going to start doing a Cambridge sandwich as they call it to basically have half water and product then half (like the bread lol)
How's today been for you? X

Hello all, hope everyone going strong?

My update so today was a bit mish mash but still staid 100% (horaaay)

Shake 11.20am (just didn't feel hungry, thanks to my friend ketosis LOL)
Another shake (dinner) at wait for it... 3.10pm!!
(Again weren't to hungry)
Tea; tonight's was chicken and mushroom soup this was around half 6 (felt hungry then caught up with me!)
Final shake (hot chocolate) had at 9.10pm
Then had a bath, and a shave, and brushed my teeth - dont know if it helps people but always (even off diets) as soon as I brush my teeth means no more food and my brain understands this!!
Now going to watch some telly sip some more water and lay in bed to another successful day
Weigh in in 2 days time, hoping this hard work pays off.
X

Well done! Going strong here and ketosis has kicked in for me. Never feeling hungry! Does anyone have to force themselves to eat/drink? Just think of all those pounds getting burnt off each day that passes. X

Well done! Going strong here and ketosis has kicked in for me. Never feeling hungry! Does anyone have to force themselves to eat/drink? Just think of all those pounds getting burnt off each day that passes. X

Thank you Hun :) such a good feeling isn't it hopefully now no more headaches or crappy days!! And yes tonight I didn't want to have my final shake just didn't feel the need but got to otherwise your body goes into starvation mode - meaning not losing, as your body holds onto fat.. But yes our bodies are burning fat as we speak. Not noticed a difference visibly yet tho ;( just hope it's a good outcome sat on my WI how's your day been? X

Thank you Hun :) such a good feeling isn't it hopefully now no more headaches or crappy days!! And yes tonight I didn't want to have my final shake just didn't feel the need but got to otherwise your body goes into starvation mode - meaning not losing, as your body holds onto fat.. But yes our bodies are burning fat as we speak. Not noticed a difference visibly yet tho ;( just hope it's a good outcome sat on my WI how's your day been? X

My day has been good thank you. Was a lovely feeling to see that finally in ketosis. Long process getting there (it feels) but worth it. Been packing my day with shopping and distracting myself when my family are eating. I can't wait for weight in day next Tuesday. X

Back