My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Woooooow well done you that's fantastic there was deffo a perk to being bad least you got abit of good come from the rubbish part you had to put up with.

Really pleased for you xx

Woooooow well done you that's fantastic there was deffo a perk to being bad least you got abit of good come from the rubbish part you had to put up with.

Really pleased for you xx

Thanks hun. I only put 2 lbs on when we went away, so in just over a week I've lost 7.5lb. Mental lol. I think it helps I tried to stick to SW when possible anyway. Even though I had 3 KFCs (LOL) I ate pretty much nothing else so it balanced out.

Going to bed soon though as I'm getting peckish and don't want to pick on anything, lol.

wow that's great well done you and loving the motivation!! Have you thought about chopping up salad and storing in fridge every few days as quick easy grab option for when you're in a rush

Well done on the loss. You will be needing smaller clothes in no time! X

Awesome, well done! :D

Thank you everyone! :)

Working 3-11 today, last day of antibiotics, seem to have worked although was wheezing a bit in bed last night. Not sure if it's asthma or infection lol.

Made a beef curry in the slow cooker last night ready to take with me to work for tea later and it's beaut! Can't wait :)

B: Bacon (free), Eggs (free) and Tinned Tomatoes (s)
L: Jacket Potato (free), Mackrell in Spicy Tomato sauce (0.5), salad (s).
D: Beef Curry and boiled rice (free), made with cubed beef (free), Onions (s), spinach (s), and a selection of spices. Bit of cornflour (0.5 syns per portion), and a splash of milk. Not counting milk as syns as I hardly ever have my full HEA :) 1 Satsuma, 2 Plums and a Muller Light for afters.
S: Cheese on toast using HEB and HEA, and a Freddo (5)

Syns for today: 6/15
Syns for week: 16/105

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! :)

Working 3-11 today, last day of antibiotics, seem to have worked although was wheezing a bit in bed last night. Not sure if it's asthma or infection lol.

Made a beef curry in the slow cooker last night ready to take with me to work for tea later and it's beaut! Can't wait :)

B: Bacon (free), Eggs (free) and Tinned Tomatoes (s)
L: Jacket Potato (free), Mackrell in Spicy Tomato sauce (0.5), salad (s).
D: Beef Curry and boiled rice (free), made with cubed beef (free), Onions (s), spinach (s), and a selection of spices. Bit of cornflour (0.5 syns per portion), and a splash of milk. Not counting milk as syns as I hardly ever have my full HEA :)
S:

Syns for today: 1/15
Syns for week: 10/15

Will update later as well.

Aww, hope the wheezing stops, perhaps there still a little infection hanging in there, can take many weeks to get over infections, sometimes months, just look after yourself and don't push it if you think it might get bad again go back to gp! Your dinner sound lovely! I have a chicken curry bubbling away in the slow cooker, I like it hot and my children do too, so I don't bother with milk or anything like that so completely free and speedy!! :) Enjoy every mouthful and hope the afternoon/evening flies by!

brilliant weekly amount, and brilliant total too. So happy for you x

Thanks Buffy! Unfortunately this was over 3 weeks as I was on Holiday for a week (which made me even more surprised that I'd lost that much!) and then I was poorly last week so didn't get to weigh in until this week, but I'm still happy with that, it's nearly 2lb a week on average :)

Aww, hope the wheezing stops, perhaps there still a little infection hanging in there, can take many weeks to get over infections, sometimes months, just look after yourself and don't push it if you think it might get bad again go back to gp! Your dinner sound lovely! I have a chicken curry bubbling away in the slow cooker, I like it hot and my children do too, so I don't bother with milk or anything like that so completely free and speedy!! :) Enjoy every mouthful and hope the afternoon/evening flies by!

I like it hot but also creamy!! LOL a bit weird I know but I love it. The OH isn't a massive fan of spice, so I usually make it really spicy then get him some yoghurt to mix in, but I didn't get any yoghurt so had to make it mild today, but actually really enjoyed it for a change :) The beef was gorgeous, melt in the mouth. I usually do chicken curry so the beef was a nice change as well!

Trying not to do too much all at once, but bit hard when you work in a supermarket! I do feel a million times better though, just still got a little bit of a cough and bit of phlem, and my side is still killing, especially when I lay down in bed. Which is a nightmare, cause I struggle sleeping as it is!

Edited my food diary for today;

REALLY fancied takeaway Pizza after my shift, but realised I hadn't had my HEA or HEB, so I decided to have cheese on toast instead, and MAN was it good!!! YUM! Bit of Hendersons Relish on it (bit like Lea and Perrins only better!) Lovely!
Also fancied choccy, so bought myself a Freddo for 5 syns!

Finishing the day on 6 syns. Happy with that! :D

Determined to have a 100% on plan week this week!

Edited my food diary for today;

REALLY fancied takeaway Pizza after my shift, but realised I hadn't had my HEA or HEB, so I decided to have cheese on toast instead, and MAN was it good!!! YUM! Bit of Hendersons Relish on it (bit like Lea and Perrins only better!) Lovely!
Also fancied choccy, so bought myself a Freddo for 5 syns!

Finishing the day on 6 syns. Happy with that! :D

Determined to have a 100% on plan week this week!

YAY!!! I fancied cheese on toast the other week but had babybel at work :-( I'll think about having it maybe next weekend as really want a nice big loss this week so avoiding bread. As for sticking to plan, plan your week and you know you will, you can so do this!!! :)
Just uploaded a pie chart using excel, it's in my diary so I can see my progress, it's so encouraging, almost a 1/3 of the way already.

Yeah I planned my week last week, as we were having to budget. But I think I will just get back to doing it every week again as it saves money and waste!

Day off today, thank god! It's so cold in our shop at the moment (the air con is broke AGAIN so it blowing cold out), and it's snowing outside, so I really need a day in the warm!

B: Bacon (free), Scrambled Eggs (free), Mushrooms (s), Tinned Tomatoes (s) and 2 slices of small wholemeal toast (HEB) with 4 syns worth of Lurpak Lighter.
L: None (Breakfast was late and huge, so didn't really need anything!)
D: Carvery! Gammon (no fat), over half a plate of speedy veg (Broccoli, Carrots, Green Beans and Leeks), 3 small roasties, beef gravy and a tiny bit of apple sauce! (counting the lot as 6 syns)
S: 2 Tesco Toffee Fresh Cream Meringues (5.5 syns each), Freddo (5).

Obviously today is a flexi syn day!

Syns for today: 26/15
Syns for week: 42/105

Still happy with that, leaves me with 15 syns a day for the rest of the week!

Last edited:
Yeah I planned my week last week, as we were having to budget. But I think I will just get back to doing it every week again as it saves money and waste!

Day off today, thank god! It's so cold in our shop at the moment (the air con is broke AGAIN so it blowing cold out), and it's snowing outside, so I really need a day in the warm!

B: Bacon (free), Scrambled Eggs (free), Mushrooms (s), Tinned Tomatoes (s) and 2 slices of small wholemeal toast (HEB) with 4 syns worth of Lurpak Lighter.
L:
D: Homemade burgers (free and s (I make them with onion)), SW chips (free) and Salad (s) with HEA worth of low fat cheddar!
S:

Syns for today: 4/15
Syns for week: 20/105

Will update as and when.

Not sure whats for lunch yet, maybe nothing as I had a big brekkie :)
Aircon is on daily in the office, I am new there and it's my 3 month review on Thursday! I fear it'll be like walking into a fridge in the summer, winter woolies etc.... hate being cold and sitting down all day, at least I'm part-time it would be worse otherwise lol. I think the slimmer I get the more I'll feel the cold too argh! Can't win. I guess my body is working hard to keep warm so that could be a plus!?
I love the sound of your homemade burgers! That's going to have to be something I will have to try myself, not just for me but for the kids also! I need to get some of the 5% fat mince though as I generally use the 12% frozen from sainsburys so it lasts longer, but if I'm making something special I don't mind buying that.
Have a good day and enjoy your day off, another chance to shrug that nasty chest infection

Aircon is on daily in the office, I am new there and it's my 3 month review on Thursday! I fear it'll be like walking into a fridge in the summer, winter woolies etc.... hate being cold and sitting down all day, at least I'm part-time it would be worse otherwise lol. I think the slimmer I get the more I'll feel the cold too argh! Can't win. I guess my body is working hard to keep warm so that could be a plus!?
I love the sound of your homemade burgers! That's going to have to be something I will have to try myself, not just for me but for the kids also! I need to get some of the 5% fat mince though as I generally use the 12% frozen from sainsburys so it lasts longer, but if I'm making something special I don't mind buying that.
Have a good day and enjoy your day off, another chance to shrug that nasty chest infection

The burgers are really nice! I just use 5% mince, 1 egg, finely chopped onion and sometimes add a bit of chilli powder. Mix them with my hands, then portion them into 4 (or 6) and shape them into burger shape. Then just cook them in the oven until they're done then sprinkle a bit of cheese on top, yum! Really easy to do x

Thank you, I really don't know why I haven't done this before! Love burgers, never used to lol, but do now!! YUM!!!
Just reading buffy's diary on here, so inspirational! :)

Back