My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

So my hubby has a hospital appointment at 3.25 so I've come into town straight from swimming and got myself some dinner as I won't eat until 9pm otherwise.
Thought I'd have an omelette and salad with it being weigh day, not too heavy.

This is what they brought me!!!!!

Omg it's massive. I've left half the jacket potato and the peas. There was loads of ham in the omelette too, as in, massive thick slices. It was bloody gorgeous though and only £6!

So now I am definitely expecting a STS or a put on!!!! Hahaha!

Oh well!

I did 38 lengths today but did it quicker so burned more calories. Happy with that!

View attachment 185529

Looks lovely il
Update later on what Iv had today hahaha

I'm OK Laura just had a bit of a rubbish night last night that's all.

Todays food diary;

B: Bacon (free), Scrambled Eggs (free), Mushrooms (speed), Tomatoes (speed) and a bit of Brown Sauce (1)
L: Homemade pasta salad. Pasta and Ham (free), Lettuce, Carrot, Red Cabbage and Pepper (speed), Cheese (HEA), Light Salad Cream (1) and a Satsuma (speed)
D: Pork Steaks (free) with Jacket Potato (free), Fried Egg (free), Corn on the Cob (free) and Broccoli (speed)
S: Freddo (5)
Ryvita (HEB) with Chocolate Spread (7ish)
Bacardi Mojito 330ml can, not sure of the syns, classing it as (4)

Syns for today: 18/15
Syns for week: 68/105 with 2 days to go! :)

Going swimming tomorrow, but got to go on the bus, so need to look what time I need to set off etc. Had a cheeky peek at the scales today and it says I've put on...!
No idea how, I've stuck to plan 100% this week. Maybe I need to go back to having a cheeky KFC! LOL!
I guess we will see on Wednesday! Not expecting to lose quite as much as usual as I am getting weighed a day earlier than last week, but still I would expect a fairly good loss considering I still have a hell of a lot to lose!

Not going to fret too much until weigh in, as I know I have stuck to plan, and that is all that I can do at the end of the day!

Hope you have all had a good day xxxx
How do you make scrabbled eggs free due to the milk? Hope this isn't a stupid question, just been wondering it for a while lol! Xx

I just put 2 eggs pinch of salt and pepper which isn't needed. I mircrowave for 1 min stired then another 1 1/2 mins they were lovely deffo what I'm having in the morning

How do you make scrabbled eggs free due to the milk? Hope this isn't a stupid question, just been wondering it for a while lol! Xx

I take it out of my HEA allowance! :)

So my hubby has a hospital appointment at 3.25 so I've come into town straight from swimming and got myself some dinner as I won't eat until 9pm otherwise.
Thought I'd have an omelette and salad with it being weigh day, not too heavy.

This is what they brought me!!!!!

Omg it's massive. I've left half the jacket potato and the peas. There was loads of ham in the omelette too, as in, massive thick slices. It was bloody gorgeous though and only £6!

So now I am definitely expecting a STS or a put on!!!! Hahaha!

Oh well!

I did 38 lengths today but did it quicker so burned more calories. Happy with that!

View attachment 185529
Looks nice though that Omlette!

Just been to weigh in, and I've lost 1.5lb!

Happy with this! Lyn my leader said that because I am doing more excercise I could be building muscle up too, which will mean a slightly slower loss, but it's coming off in inches so I'm not too worried :)

Lost 1 stone 4lbs in 6 weeks. Really happy with this!

Todays food!

B: Overnight oats! HEB, free and speed!
L: Ham and Mushroom Omelette (4 incase they used oil), Jacket (free) and Salad (speed)
D: Fish and Chips and Mushy Peas!!! (28.5!)
S: None

Syns for today: 32.5/15
Syns for week: 120.5/105

Happy with this as I always say, I should have 25 syns a day cause of how much I weigh, but I try and stick to 15 a day, so it means I can have a treat on weigh day! So as long as I don't go over 105 by more than 30ish I'm happy! :)

PLUS the fish and chips were amazing! I think because we have gone quite a while this time without having anything really 'naughty' it tasted a million times nicer!! :D

New week tomorrow, and I've been shopping tonight for the next weeks stuff, so no excuses :)

That's brill Katy well done. Iv learnt stay positive what ever the lose some weeks will be better than other but guess what it's coming off we are getting smaller.

Your excersise is great for toning up aswell isn't it .

Glad you enjoyed your fish and chips:

That's brill Katy well done. Iv learnt stay positive what ever the lose some weeks will be better than other but guess what it's coming off we are getting smaller.

Your excersise is great for toning up aswell isn't it .

Glad you enjoyed your fish and chips:

Definitely good for toning. I need to start the gym, need to book my induction. I think it will be swimming two or 3 times a week and gym once. I suffer with my joints so swimming is better for me, but want to go gym to work my stomach a bit. Dont want to end up with loads of loose skin!

Got some pork steaks out for dinner tonight and ended up with fish and chips, so I've just cooked them up with stir fry veg, garlic and chilli flakes and split into 2 portions. They will do for my lunches for the next 2 days :) Winner! :D
Also just prepped breakfast for the morning as I'm on a 6-2 :( Love finishing at 2 but hate getting up at 5am haha x

Well done on the loss and also that lunch looked lovely!

Well done on another great loss! :D

Oo! Where did you go, Churchills? I love their food, I always have a roast dinner or quiche, salad and chips!

Oo! Where did you go, Churchills? I love their food, I always have a roast dinner or quiche, salad and chips!

Yeah went to Churchills! I usually have their roasts but I didn't want anything heavy, then ended up with all that LOL it was bloody gorgeous though. Wish I could eat there every day LOL

So today I can not stop eating! Why do we have days like these? So I had a bit bowl of fruit and yoghurt for my breakfast, the pork stir fry for lunch, then I've just have smoked haddock on toast with tomatoes, and I'm cooking a lamb dinner later!! Just feel like I can't satisfy my appetite today. Hope I'm not getting another cold!!!

I tried to take my measurements today but I have no idea what my hubby has done with the bloomin tape measure. Why he cant just keep it in the drawer I'll never know! Argh!

Todays food;

B: Fruit salad (all speed) with a Mullerlight (free)
L: Pork stir fry (free and speed)
2nd L (lol): Smoked Mackerel and tomatoes on Toast (free, HEB and speed)
D: Lamb Dinner; Roast Lamb, Mashed Potato, Veg (free and speed), 4.5 syns for gravy and mint sauce.
S: Tiny slither of birthday cake at work! 4
Caramel Freddo 4.5
Normal Freddo 5
Mocha made with HEA Milk, Coffee and Choc Shot 1.5
Mint Sauce 1.5
Gravy 3

Syns for today: 19.5/15
Syns for week: 19.5/105

So tired today, might have a nap now for an hour :D haha

Last edited:
Mmmm! I want your dinner, I've been sat thinking about food all day, resisted the urge to eat for the sake of it and kept drinking my water, waiting for tea now :)

So I just measured myself. Think I am going to do it once a week. I have lost 3 inches on my bust and waist since starting SW! :) Happy with this. Although I wish it didn't come off my bust first LOL

Chest 52"
Bust 57"
Waist 57"
Hips 61"
Thigh 30"

Got my gym induction on Sunday (bricking it), so hopefully these will go down even more!!!

Back