My weight loss diary

You're doing excellently! :)

My first pair of size 10 jeans :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1392646284.jpg
    image-1392646284.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 66
Loving the jeans :) your diarys inspiring.... I'm on week 4 but haven't lost a thing this week - just 2 lbs till I've lost a stone and my targets to lose 3 stone so 2 more to go by Xmas!!
I'm a veggie also :) I think we may find it easier because of the food options xxxx

Your doing well :) not loosing much in a week is a little dis heartening but it just makes you more determined :) losing the first stone makes you feel so great, and that all the hard work is worth it :) keep it up :) what step are you on?
Yey for veggies :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on SS + but I'm not happy that I'm not losing enough fast enough, want to go on SS maybe? What week u on now and how much do u weigh!? Your measurements are the same as mine strangely lol xxx

I moved unto step 2 because i missed my cups of tea! lol I found ss too hard, i was feeling really weak and unwell but i look forward to my little salads :)
I am nearly on week 12, it doesn't feel like ive been doing it for long. I keep forgetting to update my profile now i don't fill out my daily diary, i'll updaye it now. Altho i forgot to fill in my card for the last 2 weeks so i dont have upto date info :( Today i weigh 10.13, ive had a bad couple of weeks because ive not been well and mostly because im rubbish at drinking enough water. Ive really gone off it since i started cambridge. So really i should be a little less than i am. Are you drinking enough water? My consultant says it makes a big difference but i still cant drink enough. I didnt really drink much in the day before so i keep forgetting that i need to drink. xxx

Measurements

I keep forgetting to update my measurements after ive been weighed. For the last few weeks i have forgot to take my card with me to record my losses. The last date i have measurements for is 29.9.12 which i don't think i posted on here.

New Measurements

Waist: 30
Hips: 39 1/4
Chest: 36 1/4
Arms: 10
Thighs: 21

I get weighed again this friday (in the evening :/ ) and i must remember to take my card with me! Ive been so awful with my water intake and so my losses could be better. But thats all down to me. Im very happy with my loss so far, especially now i can fit into size 10 for the first time ever! There are still some problem areas but i think that will only be fixed with exercise.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Good luck with the weigh in. I've been upping my water after only a 1lb loss this week :-( hopefully get at least 3 lbs next week!! Xxx

New Measurements

Waist: 30 1/2
Hips: 40
Chest: 36
Arms: 10
Thighs: 20 1/2

I got weighed last night which i really don't like doing, id rather do it in the morning before ive had anything to eat lol
Im back onto my saturday weigh in's next week and hopefully i can drink enough water this week!

Back