My weight loss diary

Day 10

Today ive come to realise that im no longer finding this diet hard. Im really enjoying the milkshakes and id happily carry on having one even after my diet has finished. Im not seeing food and finding it hard to resist, sure it makes me drool a bit but ive got my mind completely focused on what im going to achieve at the end of this. The only thing im struggling with is my fluid intake. I never used to drink much other than coke. Im drinking bottled water because im a snob and dont like tap water lol even thats a bit of a struggle though. Im also forgetting that i need to drink regularly throughout the day. Im looking forward to when i can move up some steps and be able to drink tea again. I really can't stand black tea, especially without any sugar. At least then i could add that to my flud intake.
So today ive had vanilla milkshake for breakfast (11am) had the same 200 cal meal as yesterday, i'll be having it pretty much everyday because im not a massive fan of vegetables. Bit of a shock coming from a vegetarian!
Ive had a hot chocolate shake not long ago and ill be having a vegetable soup later on. Ive only got enough milkshakes to be having 2 a day until i next see my consultant, im not really enjoying the soups now. I think its because of the floaty bits in them, so im going to exchange them for shakes on saturday and then just stick with 3 shakes a day. Im really hoping that ive lost a stone by saturday, the scales are showing a loss everyday but i wont be happy until ive stepped on my consultants scales. I can feel the effects of my gym session yesterday, hopefully going to get back down to the gym tomorrow before work :)

Veggiebabe said:
Day 10

Today ive come to realise that im no longer finding this diet hard. Im really enjoying the milkshakes and id happily carry on having one even after my diet has finished. Im not seeing food and finding it hard to resist, sure it makes me drool a bit but ive got my mind completely focused on what im going to achieve at the end of this. The only thing im struggling with is my fluid intake. I never used to drink much other than coke. Im drinking bottled water because im a snob and dont like tap water lol even thats a bit of a struggle though. Im also forgetting that i need to drink regularly throughout the day. Im looking forward to when i can move up some steps and be able to drink tea again. I really can't stand black tea, especially without any sugar. At least then i could add that to my flud intake.
So today ive had vanilla milkshake for breakfast (11am) had the same 200 cal meal as yesterday, i'll be having it pretty much everyday because im not a massive fan of vegetables. Bit of a shock coming from a vegetarian!
Ive had a hot chocolate shake not long ago and ill be having a vegetable soup later on. Ive only got enough milkshakes to be having 2 a day until i next see my consultant, im not really enjoying the soups now. I think its because of the floaty bits in them, so im going to exchange them for shakes on saturday and then just stick with 3 shakes a day. Im really hoping that ive lost a stone by saturday, the scales are showing a loss everyday but i wont be happy until ive stepped on my consultants scales. I can feel the effects of my gym session yesterday, hopefully going to get back down to the gym tomorrow before work :)

It's brilliant when it kicks in and you just don't even need to think 'I'm on a diet' it just becomes so normal haha we are hardcore into NORMALLING ;) x

I love it! I'm so glad you did it otherwise I would have never done. No I've not been to the shops yet! I'm going to get some tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 13

I decided that rather than update daily i would just do it every few days. Im not finding myself having to come on here everyday now to help when i was feeling low or needing advice. Ive stayed 100% since my last entry, i want to be able to say that ive not cheated during my diet since ive never been able to carry any diet through without cheating before. Im still weighing myself everyday, i got a bit annoyed when i checked the scales on monday and i had put on a pound. Im just putting it down to the changed from SS to SS+. Im eating 200 calories more a day than i was previously so thats going to effect it. I weighed myself today and my scales said i was 11 stone 7, if thats correct then I've reached my 1st stone lost :) But i have my weigh in tomorrow morning at 10.45am so until then im not going to get too excited. Fingers crossed :) My boyfriend is being really supportive which is really helping. He keeps telling me how sexy i look and how he cant believe how slim i look. Not that he didn't say that before, he was forever telling me how beautiful and sexy i am but i would always tell him that i wasn't. Now when he tells me i smile and agree haha
I just wish tomorrow would hurry up so i can get on the scales! Hopefully i'll be reporting good news tomorrow! :)

Weigh Day

Been weighed this morning and ive lost 4 pounds. I was hoping for an extra 2 to make it to the stone mark but oh well. Least i know next week ill be a stone lighter :)

New Measurements

Waist: 31 1/2
Hips: 41 1/2
Chest: 37 1/4
Arms: 10 3/4
Thighs 21 3/4

Day 17

Today my boyfriend bought a blender :) Ive had my first blended milkshake with some ice and it tasted so nice! So fluffy. I'll defiantly be blending my shakes when i can from now on. I have also bought a smart shake from ebay which has yet to arrive but they look really good and ive bought mine in pink :) It's mostly to use when im on the go and at the gym. It even has a little compartment at the bottom to put your powder in. So handy :) I went to the gym yesterday but only managed to burn 100 calories as my boyfriend didn't feel well and wanted to go home. Im off to the gym tomorrow and again on thursday :)

Day 18

Today has been so so lame. I have had a banging headache for most of the day which I think was a result of worry. I had to go the the supermarket to pick up salad for my 200 calorie meal and I was so so hungry. It was about 6 hours since I had had my last product And everything looked so tasty. I was so tempted just to get a little chocolate bar to settle my stomach as it was painfully hungry. BUT! My willpower took over and I just avoided all the chocolate and kept thinking about my meal I would cook once I had got home. I don't think I've ever been so strong! Before I would give into chocolate so quickly. So well done me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh Day

This morning i went to get weighed and ive lost 3 pounds, I'm happy with that. At least now i have lost a stone :) Ive stayed pretty much the same with my measurements but hopefully next week i will have lost a couple of inches especially off my belly! Ive taken a sample of the orange flavouring for water as ive not been drinking enough because im so bored with the taste. Hopefully it'll taste nice!

New Measurements

Waist: 31
Hips: 41 1/4
Chest: 37
Arms: 10 3/4
Thighs: 21 3/4

Weigh Day

Had my weigh in today. My consultant is away for 4 weeks! and so LazarusD is acting as my back up consultant :D Ive lost 2 pounds this week :)

New Measurements

Waist: 31
Hips: 38 3/4
Chest: 36
Arms: 10
Thighs: 21 1/4

Congratulations on such a fantastic weight loss so far! At this rate you'll be at your goal in no time at all x

Back