My Weight Loss 'Expedition'!!

RachOwl

FIRST SHAKE!! FIRST DAY!!

I'm on my first shake, cappuccino, of my first day and I have to say that's its quite nice! My body isn't used to having anything first thing in the morning so I feel a bit sickly with it but it's going down ok with a cup of tea!

Now to decide what shake to take for lunch???? Have been advised that the mint chocolate is good so think I'm going to settle for that!!

Hope everyone else starting today has a positive start and a good day

Will update as the day goes along xx

Last edited:
Thank you! I am not finding it too bad at the moment!! Am on my second litre of water, but don't find it hard drinking as I have always drank quite alot! It is going to be later on in the day that I find it harder!! I always get really hungry when I walk in the door from work - finish at 3pm so have a bit of a break before normal dinner time!!! Then I get hungry later on in the evening, but will go to bed a bit earlier to help with that :D

That and try to drag your shakes out to your difficult times. I always have my last at bed time as i can't go to bed hungry x

Well I'm just coming to the end of my working day!! Am lucky to finish at 3pm :D Had a chocolate mint shake for lunch which was really good!! Have managed to drink 2 litres of water so far along with numerous cups of black tea!! (couldn't get through this without my tea :D)

Still feeling positive about the whole thing, keep reminding myself why I am doing this and how much better my life will be without carrying, what effectively is the whole weight of another person, around with me!!!

Hope everyone else out there is having a positive day too:greenapple: (favourite smiley of the day) xx

Hello world,

YEY!!!!! First day completed! I am sooooooo pleased and proud of myself :D Finished the day off with golden veg soup and then as I am doing SS+ managed to try some maple and pecan porridge this evening. Not too sure if I liked the porridge but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting after reading other people's posts on here. The veg soup was yummy - going to take another sachet of that for lunch tomorrow. Managed 3ltrs if water in the end and drank teas and coffees as well so loads of liquid - think that is probably the reason that I didn't really feel hungry at all.

Well, here's to another positive day tomorrow :bliss:

Night all xx

RachOwl said:
Hello world,

YEY!!!!! First day completed! I am sooooooo pleased and proud of myself :D Finished the day off with golden veg soup and then as I am doing SS+ managed to try some maple and pecan porridge this evening. Not too sure if I liked the porridge but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting after reading other people's posts on here. The veg soup was yummy - going to take another sachet of that for lunch tomorrow. Managed 3ltrs if water in the end and drank teas and coffees as well so loads of liquid - think that is probably the reason that I didn't really feel hungry at all.

Well, here's to another positive day tomorrow :bliss:

Night all xx

Well done :) I find the porridge needs blending to make it nice x

Thanks guys! It certainly has made it easier to start reading other people's posts on here! It's so inspiring hearing other people's experiences! It's so good to have support from you guys and to be able to support you in return :D

Night xx

Right, it's the start of day 2 and I feel GREAT!!!!! Full of energy and not lathargic at all!!! It was really strange yesterday evening as well......normally I would be completely worn out, and I wasn't really tired at all despite teaching teenagers all day!!

Woke up this morning full of energy.......sang my way to work in the car!!!
Got to school and have had a chocolate shake.......which was yummy (tasted a bit like Nesquick)! Nearly finished my first litre of water as well...............:0icanfly:.

AM LOVING THIS SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D!:D!:D

Hey rach!! Good to see your first two days are going so well :) I'm on day 3 myself and actually really enjoying it so far!! Good luck with your journey, have you got much to lose?? :D

Hi, good to hear I'm not the only one enjoying it! :rolleyes: I have about 8st to lose really, to be healthy, but I'm trying not to think that far ahead and taking each day as it comes!! I am sure that there will be harder days ahead, but just feeling so positive at the moment and really looking forward to seeing how much I will have lost when I get on the scales next week!!

What about you? :D

Well............just finished my lunch break! Ended up bringing a vanilla shake with me today - kinda wish I hadn't as I didn't really like it very much! It was the smell more than anything!! I added a bit of coffee to it and that made it more bareable, but I don't think I am going to order any more of them from my CDC!!

On my third ltr of water - not finding it too hard to drink the water, and its filling me up as well, which is good as I don't really feel hungry :D The weather has perked up here too, sunny now :D

Hope everyone else is having a good day :bliss:

Well, it's Sunday evening........I made it through the weekend! Much harder than the working week though! Have felt exhausted today, not sure why as I haven't really done anything strenuous yesterday or today?!?!

Have discovered the chicken and mushroom soups.......they are really really really yummy! Also, as I am doing SS+ cooked a meal last night and tonight, both of which were really nice too. The hardest day so far has been today, my day 4.....is this normal?? I'm not sure whether I am in ketosis yet either. Have not really been very hungry today, but have really missed the habit of eating......like having a biscuit with my coffee!

I am still determined to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby has been great, he is such an amazing support! He goes away tomorrow for a month - just hope I can still do this without him! Would be brill to lose some weight whilst he is away just to see the look on his face when he gets back!

Anyway, onwards and upwards for the next week!

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend! Keep thinking positive and we can all do this xx

Yea day 4 was difficult! The first 2 wks are up & down but after that it becomes your normality & it's fine. I've been doing this since the last day in January & have no interest in food. At all. Sounds mad, but stick with it & you'll get there. Some days are harder than others but that's ok, you'll get through. I had 8 stone to lose & am 2lbs off a 4 stone loss. January doesn't seem that long ago. Just take it a day at a time, focus on having your packs & drinking your water & keeping busy at weekends because that bit doesn't get any easier sadly. It'll be off in no time. Good luck x

Well, it's Sunday evening........I made it through the weekend! Much harder than the working week though! Have felt exhausted today, not sure why as I haven't really done anything strenuous yesterday or today?!?!

Have discovered the chicken and mushroom soups.......they are really really really yummy! Also, as I am doing SS+ cooked a meal last night and tonight, both of which were really nice too. The hardest day so far has been today, my day 4.....is this normal?? I'm not sure whether I am in ketosis yet either. Have not really been very hungry today, but have really missed the habit of eating......like having a biscuit with my coffee!

I am still determined to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hubby has been great, he is such an amazing support! He goes away tomorrow for a month - just hope I can still do this without him! Would be brill to lose some weight whilst he is away just to see the look on his face when he gets back!

Anyway, onwards and upwards for the next week!

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend! Keep thinking positive and we can all do this xx

Yes - perfectly normal, it will get easier over the next day or two... you can do it - we will support you through. Come join us in team ideal - the support in there is great x

Right, day 5 and I am just heading towards my lunch break!! This morning has been pretty horrid, not only have I said goodbye to my hubby for 5 weeks, but I have been really really dizzy!!!

I have a recurring ear infection, labrynthitis, and I can't work out if it is that or if it is the diet???!!??? Whatever it is, it is making me feel pretty rubbish.:confused: It is much better being back at work though! Found the weekend tricky as I wasn't as busy as I am during the week :D

If it's the diet - it will get better as you get into ketosis hun. Stick with it but take it easier. Lots of water helps x

Thanks, have drank about 2 litres of water so far today, still feeling quite dizzy though! Have a feeling it may be my stupid ear infection back again :confused: Will just wait and see how I feel tomorrow, and keep drinking the water!! :rolleyes:

Back