My weight loss is slowing down!

Petrina

I had my WI tonight and I've lost 1lb. Getting me under 10st finally. I sts last week and lost 1lb the week before. My cdc said its because I'm getting closer to goal. Is this true? I've been 100%. So i'm a bit dissappointed. :(

Hi Petrina

Sorry you're feeling disappointed but you've done great so far - huge congrats for getting under the 10s!

Your CDC's right that losses often slow down as you get closer to goal, because the lighter you are the greater the % of your bodyweight you'll be losing for each lb off.

Keep going and try not to feel down, also if you haven't already read KD's sticky "measuring success by the scales" have a look as it's fab xx

You have to think that maybe if you were doing any other diet, you might have had weeks where you stalled instead of losing the 1lb... keep on going, i'm sure you will get to goal soon.

x

Hi Petrina, I'm in the same situation and our stats are kind of similar, although i'm still struggling to drop below the 10st mark and losing only 1lb a week, my next WI is on Saturday and I fear this week I will STS. It's really tough to stay motivated when it's this slow so I completely understand, i'm not sure what to say to help you keep motivated but you're not alone if that helps! we'll get there together.. eventually!! :) xxx

Back