Step2 810kcal My weight loss journey into a better me! (This time im being completely honest)

ohhh yes!!!

I'm feeling positive & know what I have to change for this week. Been given 3lbs target so I'm hoping to smash it :D

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! xx

Hey ladies! I just started today on SS :) you two have done fab in your first week! I hope I have a similar success! Fingers crossed!

Hey ladies! I just started today on SS :) you two have done fab in your first week! I hope I have a similar success! Fingers crossed!

hi and welcome.xx. follow the diet plan and you will deffo see the results hun.xx. im not saying its easy BUT stick at it and you WILL get the results.xx good luck.xx

Thanks minecraftmum :D I'm really in the zone and wanting to seriously do this. I think it will help having this forum to discuss the ups and downs of the diet with all the lovely people on here :)

Hello :)

As minecraftmum pointed out its not the easiest of diets but the results are worth it :)

My diet before made it so much more difficult as I was definitely addicted to food and used it to get over stress, sadness etc. I had tried it previously but never made it past the 1st few days, but this time when I slipped up instead of giving up I took it as a lesson learned and by day 5 my 'hunger' and need to eat outside the plan vanished.

Keep on here its helped me tremendously :)

Good Luck my lovely you can do it :D xx

Eee thanks KaraAlicia! I know what you mean about emotional eating. Massive issue with me. So I'm sort of finding new ways to deal with that seeing as eating is only going to make it worse. It's that whole cliche of "I eat because I'm unhappy, but I'm unhappy because I eat".

Looking forward to getting into ketosis and not feeling those hunger pangs!! :D

Evening Ladies,

Reading all the post we all seem to be in the same boat. tried most diets? Not stuck for long - me anyway. Im on week 3 and finding it fine, not hungry nor tempted even though my daughter is cooking and eating gorgeous smelling goodies.

I did find week 2 a lot bloody harder than week 1. Not sure why but, I do think coz I was geared up for week 1 being the hardest (reading posts and reviews) So I didn't think of the next week.?? Dunno maybe its just me.

Good Luck everyone, be nice to see us all go down week after week and even if we have a hic cup every now and then, can get back on wagon and go again.:cross:

On day 3. I really don't want week 2 to be harder than this week!! I having been finding it hard to sleep cos of the hunger pangs at night. But when I drink to fill up then I'm waking up peeing all night anyway!! Hoping to be in ketosis soon so I won't feel so blooming ravenous all the time!! Xx

On day 3. I really don't want week 2 to be harder than this week!! I having been finding it hard to sleep cos of the hunger pangs at night. But when I drink to fill up then I'm waking up peeing all night anyway!! Hoping to be in ketosis soon so I won't feel so blooming ravenous all the time!! Xx

What step you doing?? I'm doing step 2 and use my milk allowance to make my last shake. That fills me up!

What step you doing?? I'm doing step 2 and use my milk allowance to make my last shake. That fills me up!

I'm doing SS. I've only had a shake today. Saving my soup and porridge til a bit later. Gonna have a coffee now to try stave off the hunger a bit more. Boyf is back from work at half 6 so we can have our soup together. He's doing step 2. I might tell him he should use his milk in his shake. That's a great idea. :D

I tend to have my 1st at lunchtime (between 12 and 1) then next at 5ish...then save the last one til about 8.30. This helps me keep full up all night and I stop drinking about same time (8.30) and haven't had to get up middle of the night.

Not sure if this helps but thought I'd share.x Keep your chin up CeeBoo, look at how many others have done all of this before us and their results are amazing!

I tend to have my 1st at lunchtime (between 12 and 1) then next at 5ish...then save the last one til about 8.30. This helps me keep full up all night and I stop drinking about same time (8.30) and haven't had to get up middle of the night. Not sure if this helps but thought I'd share.x Keep your chin up CeeBoo, look at how many others have done all of this before us and their results are amazing!

That's a great idea :) defo gonna try this out, thank you!

You're so right. If other people can do so well on this then I can too :D we all can!

I said well done on a diff thread. But WELL DONE again hehe. It's a brilliant loss Pops :D

Back