My weight loss journey more bumps than a rocky road

Hello :) :sign0144:
My name is Debra, and I started CD on Tuesday the 31st Jan 2012 I have my first weigh in on Monday :eek:

I ended up on CD after trying lots of different ways to lose weight, have gone it alone tried slimming world (put more weight on than I started with) atkins, and weight watchers!!! :rolleyes:

But for the first time I feel like I'm getting somewhere :D, I can't believe the change in my body shape in 5 days! I'm not saying it has been easy cos by god it hasn't yesterday I could have sold me granny to have some food, and think my poor husband went into hiding for a few hours lol but all is good now just a little blip in my long road!

I didn't have the best start tuesday morning as I started to eat my newly acquired porridge :yuk: I only brought it back up, had to have a shake but after my last try I was rather apprehensive but wow I LOVE THE STRAWBERRY :D

My first night on the CD I had dream after dream about food LOL can you believe that:D

Up to now I am traveling on my journey and I'm going down the right road, I will be back on monday to let you all know what weight loss I had and I would love for some of you to keep me motivated :bighug:

Hi Debra, Welcome to the forum.
Certainly seems like you are on a winning stroke..well done!
Glad you found one of the items that were okay with you..not tried that diet myself but have had a go at numerous ones over my vast years!..:D
I'm sure you will soon have lots of other folk posting on your diary who are doing the same as yourself, in the meantime..
all the very best to you... :)

Back