Total Solution My Weight Loss Journey

yorkiepud

Well folks!
Here I am, 17st 5.5lb and I wouldnt say unhappy or miserable but I really think that I need to do something about this sooner rather than later. Like most on here I have given faddy diets a go and failed miserably. I did Lighterlife for 3 months a few years ago and got on great with that but as soon as people started to notice I was like WOW! I look great I can go back to how I was before; needless to say I am heavier now than when I first started that! I gave up for cost. Tried cambridge but it didnt fit into my lifestyle at the time. So here I am! No more excuses! There is only me to blame if anything goes wrong.

I have oooooodles of slim clothes buried away in my wardrobe from back before I put all this weight back on (I think too much alcohol and stress is a culprit but im past that now) focused and motivated. Im exercising (although I prob shouldnt be) I am hopefully in the zone for my first weigh in on monday!

I need to do this! If not for me but for my little boy whom I do not what growing up without a mummy! I aim to post on my journey as often as I can to spur me on with motivation etc! feel free to post to spur me on and help me stick to my exante challenge! and for anyone out there that needs a challenge buddy! do not hesitate to drop me a line!

For now! Good luck in your goals everyone and remember! nothing tastes as good as slim feels! eeeek!

YP x

Welcome YP :D
Good luck :D
Marge:D

Well.... Bed time! I have MASSIVELY surprised myself! I got thru day 1 unscarred! Omg I am soooo happy! (even had a cheeky scale hop and I've lost 1lb since this morning!)

Made hot choc for supper! Think I did it wrong! It tasted like bun mixture! Yuk! I will not be doing that again in a hurry! Had a nice day, lots of water, oodles of motivation and now a big stinking headache! :0(

Night people! All morivated and Looking forward to tomorrow! :0)

YP xxx

Well up and at em' refreshed and ready for the day ahead! I'll have a porridge breakfast. Bar for lunch and will have a shake later tonight! Lots to do today to busy myself so fingers crossed for a positive day! Let the ironing commence (that's exercise right!) .....

When the exante programme says 20 mins of exercise recommended.... I love the gym... But think its a bit intense till I'm
Into this properly, when I am I might try a bit of Pilates or something, but until then, what can I try???

Have a good day peeps

YP xxx

WELL DONE! You are doing well. Re exercise, its depends to some extent on what you are used to, if you have never exercised before it will be very difficult. I suggest building it slowly, a walk around the park or some non food shops! or a short swim, then gradually increase. I found the first week on TS I was very tired so did my usual and had early nights. If you listen to your body it will tell you, if you feel rough, just stop.

Good luck

GSQ

I'm used to spinning, gym and swimming (why am I even fat.....) I'm so tired this week tho..., not wanting to do a spin class just yet but scared if I try it I may fall off the bike. May do abs or Pilates or something toning. Good day so far!

YP xxx

I just ate a McDonald's cheeseburger! I'd been so good! Grrrr I will go to the gym tomorrow! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

YP xxx

yorkiepud said:
I just ate a McDonald's cheeseburger! I'd been so good! Grrrr I will go to the gym tomorrow! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

YP xxx

Oh dear! Well don't let it get to u now, new day 2morow n new start, we have all had these weak moments, ur not the only one! Xx

Well! Late night last night! Was good tho! Black coffee and water! I am now having my porridge and have a busy Sunday ahead so hopefully can stay on track! Lots of different places to go today tho so fingers crossed for motivation! My water and my bar are in my bag... Until later....

YP xxx

Just had a (planned) chicken dinner but just veg and chicken. Amazing how full you can feel after so little food! Back on It now. Gonna have a little protein fix on a Sunday I think unless I'm finding it slows my losses! Otherwise I'm watered up and raring for a good week ahead! Monday weigh in tomorrow x eeeek!

YP xxx

Congrats on getting straight back into it :)
Good luck for WI :D

Ive have just started too and think this first week is hard. You are doing really well.

Scale day! 17st and half a fricking pound! Grrrrr! (will sneak a little tues weigh in to make sure it's gone!) positive vibes! Off for a swim! :0)

YP xxx

A pound heavier this morning but still focused! In McDonald's with a black coffee. That's motivation! Hehe! Water to be increased today! Scales in cupboard now until next week!

YP xxx

Hiya YP, stay motivated and get that water down you! :hug99: xx

Just keep busy, and keep drinking the water :D

Back