My weight loss journey

How much have you lost so far hun? Have just noticed that we joined this sight two days apart too, spooky! xx

Ooooh you've lost me, what is CC? Do you mean calorie counting? I'm doing slimming world, now, but have used MFP in the past and had good losses, but don't really have the willpower to stick to anything myself! I need public humiliation to make me lose weight haha! xxx

Yes calorie counting sorry!

Ive done both ww and sw now doing cc as its free. I couldn't get hang of the new ww plan and preferred the old plan. With sw i couldn't get my head round the free food.

We are on a budget now so using mfp as its free but still allows me to contol what i eat much like ww.

knewto3 said:
Yes calorie counting sorry!

Ive done both ww and sw now doing cc as its free. I couldn't get hang of the new ww plan and preferred the old plan. With sw i couldn't get my head round the free food.

We are on a budget now so using mfp as its free but still allows me to contol what i eat much like ww.

I know what you mean about ww, I think it's unmaintainable!! Xx

Well i have unfortunately let things slip and not counted calories at all and now im paying for it as im the heaviest ive been

Oops posted to early.

I need to get a grip and loose this weight!

So here goes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about it, you will be fine, just get straight back on it, sometimes you need a big slip up to make you focus again, I have no doubt you will lose I all again and more!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not too bad, I STS last week so hoping for a bigger loss this week, need 1.5lbs to get my 10% and 4.5lbs to get my 1.5stone award, so just taking little steps!

Had a couple of bad days last week, so been quite strict this week! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sure you can get back on target, I have about 4 and half stone to lose so not that much difference in terms of targets.

I was calorie counting for 6 weeks over the summer and lost a stone (well 4 weeks, then the final two weeks I put on 2lbs :/). But that was with little exercise just a change in diet. Went off track like you but back in the motion now, MFP is really invaluable.

You can do it :)

Sure you can get back on target, I have about 4 and half stone to lose so not that much difference in terms of targets.

I was calorie counting for 6 weeks over the summer and lost a stone (well 4 weeks, then the final two weeks I put on 2lbs :/). But that was with little exercise just a change in diet. Went off track like you but back in the motion now, MFP is really invaluable.

You can do it :)

Hi Paul, looks like we have around the same to lose, are the same age and from the same region, haha! Are you cal counting? I'm on slimming world and loving it! Good luck with your weight loss! x

Hi Paul, looks like we have around the same to lose, are the same age and from the same region, haha! Are you cal counting? I'm on slimming world and loving it! Good luck with your weight loss! x

Thats a lot of similarities :D haha. Yeah i'm calorie counting, I tried Weight Watchers and the beginning of the year but it wasn't for me. Cal Counting seems to work if I keep focused on the targets. Thank you good luck to you too x

Oh good luck im sure you will hit those goals next time.

Ive decided my first goal is to loose 7lbs by 11th nov which is 4 weeks today. My biggest challenge is that im going to london for the weekend during those 4 weeks but im determined not to go silly as keep track as much as i can but still in enjoy myself.

Sorry not log in this week.

It was weigh in day today and i lost 3lbs! Woohoo not bad for first week on mfp.

Didn't have a fab day food wise yesterday or today but i tracked everything so i take account of it. But tomorrow is another day and new week.

Got to be super good from tomorrow until thursday as going to london for the weekend with hubby until sunday. Planning to track best i can so i don't go mad but still enjoy myself.

Tomorrow i start work at 10am so planning to get to the gym for 7am to burn some cals. Then tuesday pt session.

Fingers crossed for another good week. Wi wont be until monday morning though.

Woo well done 3lbs is brilliant

I intend to weigh on every sunday morning. I dont mind it being slow as long as it stays off.

Im looking for a diet buddy if anyone is interested? I need all the support i can get plus willing to give support back.

I would be happy to be your diet buddy :) i am similar weight and i am looking to lose about 5 stone :D how are you getting on?

Kimberley xx

Newkimberley said:
I would be happy to be your diet buddy :) i am similar weight and i am looking to lose about 5 stone :D how are you getting on?

Kimberley xx

Cool.

Well i had a relapse since starting this blog but i started again last week and lost 3lbs now on week 2.

Do you use mfp?

Back