Step 1 Sole Source my weight loss journey

Hi I'm Catherine I'm 30 I have 2 children eldest 5 1/2 years old and youngest 13 1/2 months I want to loose at least 3 stone in 3 months
Below is my plan would thus work? Comments appreciated xx

Plan
Weeks 1-4 SS hoping to loose approximately 16 lb ( 11stone 13 1/2lbs) hopefully introduce bars and spaghetti alternate days in 3 rd week x

Weeks 5-6 SS hoping to loose 6.5lbs
11stone 7lb

Weeks 6-8 Try SS + with protein and veg hoping to loose 5 lb (11stone 2)

Weeks 8-10 if gone well stick with SS + if not go back to SS for a couple if weeks
Hoping for a loss of approximately 5lbs ( 10stone 11lbs )

Sounds like ur ready to get going. When do u start. I like the plan you have. That's good you have ur targets. I think your do great:)

Sounds like ur ready to get going. When do u start. I like the plan you have. That's good you have ur targets. I think your do great:)

Thank You Berry 1 ope it works how I plan it ;) sorry forgot to say I've already started I'm at day 7 today weigh in at 7.15pm xx

Well done you 11lbs that's brilliant. Really pleased you had a great loss. I lost 6lbs I was so happy. We're on a roll. Let's keep it up. Had porridge for breakfast, next a shake then spag bog I think. Have a good day

Omg that is bloody awesome ??? sorry been mad at work ans I mean mad ??? hope your having a good week lovely xxx

Hi all on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x how's everyone going? X

Hey lovely i doing really food 100% still ??? next weigh in on weds xxx

I weigh again on tuesday:) not looking forward to this one as totm has arrived and I always gain a few lbs. So I'm looking at weighing the same this week.

Well done ladies. I am starting ss+ on tuesday I a currently work nights Aswell, do u take a shake or somethimg in with u x

I weigh again on tuesday:) not looking forward to this one as totm has arrived and I always gain a few lbs. So I'm looking at weighing the same this week.

Good luck sweetie I am sure you will be fine will be thibking of you Tuesday. ..gutted I have to wait an extra day but to be honest I am sure my body doesn't have a clue if it's night or day....back to nights tomorrow lol xxxx

Try not to worry too much about TOTM you will still loose x I'm feeling awful this week not to do with diet I don't think just stressed in general but I'm keeping at it day 11 today xx

Hi all. I stayed the same, I was expecting it as I do gain a few lbs with totm. So looking forward to next weigh in to see a loss. I got some bars this time:) feeling determined. 26 days until I go to Spain........

Hi all. I stayed the same, I was expecting it as I do gain a few lbs with totm. So looking forward to next weigh in to see a loss. I got some bars this time:) feeling determined. 26 days until I go to Spain........

Yay that is great news I bet your chuffed I just got weighed in i lost 3lbs this week so 14 altogether vert very happy xx

Yay that is great news I bet your chuffed I just got weighed in i lost 3lbs this week so 14 altogether vert very happy xx

Well done a stone in 2 weeks. You must be pleased:) I've decided not to buy any holiday clothes until a few days before I go away. I'm hoping for another stone before I go, I could be hoping too much. How's ur day been.

Yep hold off buying new clothes that will no longer fit soon! I've been taking my work trousers in and using a belt too lol!!

Great that you've lost 1 stone ShazzaG in 2 weeks. I'm not expecting to lose much at my second weigh in this Saturday. Don't people usually say you lose the most the first week due to water lost but on CD we gulp down lots of water all the time!!

Good luck with your weigh in star1diet:) yea first weeks are always a lot more. But I've known people to lose similar amounts each week. I'm feeling hungry:( Ive had porridge, a peanut bar and spag bog.

Back