My Weight Loss Journey

Kelsbel

Hi Everyone

I thought it would be good for me to record my journey and share hard/good times with others that go through the same.
My starting weight was 20stone 8lbs which was the heaviest I have ever been. I dont quite know how I let myself get like it but I did, I realised how unhappy I was with myself that I couldnt enjoy shopping for one! Lacked confidence when I am such a bright bubbly person and most of all the danger of my health.

In January I started Slimming World and managed to loose 1 stone 9lbs, I loved the diet but coming up on June 12th I am attending a festival which I have done for the last years and wanted to be even smaller so I decided to join the Cambridge diet.

My first week has passed and I lost 12lbs which i was over the moon with! Feeling a bit low today as the smell of food is getting to me and all my friends are off out drinking but I am staying in. But then I need to think that I want to be in smaller dress sizes!

I have dropped from a 22 to 20 and hoping for a size 16 by the festival, not sure whether this is at all possible but will try my hardest.My goal is to get to a size 12 and stay that way.

Lets hope I can succeed, my next weigh in is only 2 days away as my counsellor is off on hols so I am only having 5 days of diet I pray for good results.

Have not touched food let alone it be in my mouth since started CD so want to keep it that way!
Fingers crossed xxx:p

Many thanks Maria
Just had my 2nd weigh in and if five days lost another six so pleased with that! Next time I get weighed is in 10 days due to my counsellor being on hols. Found it really hard in the weekend not eating infact quite tearful at times but I seem to cope well in the week!
xx

Congrats Kelsbel,
You have done so well 22lb thats a fifth of what you have left to lose that's fantastic. I have just started Lipotrim today and weigh in at 20 stone 5lb, so you are an inspiration to me. Keep it up will look out for you on here to see how you are going.
Doirin

Woohoo Kelsbel, you are doing so well! The weekends are hard for me also but you did it!! Great going! Congrats on the weight loss!

Hey Cazj & Doirin
Thank you so much for your messages put a smile on my face when i read them! I am pleased that I have got this far and already planning my weekend to try and avoid how upset I got the weekend just gone, although my friends are all getting together sat night for drinks and buffet food so going to avoid it as think i will be torturing myself! Not ready for that at this time. I wish you the best of luck, keep me posted on how you get on. Its lovely to speak to people in the same situation really is motivating.
xxx

Back